CHAPTER 13

CORAHN POV~

After about a hour of just laying there with Aaliyah, she fell asleep. i slwoly removed my arm from around her and slowly stood up, just thinking about diggy made me mad thinking bout what he and Aaliyah did made me even mader ...and thinking bout how he hurt her and ruined her life like this makes me want to kill him,i was walking back and forth in Aaliyah's room trying to get my head togeather, then i walked to the door and slowly opend it.

"where are you going" i herd Aaliyah say, i turned around and she was siting up.

"um i need to get something i will be right back." i said.

"ok" she said laying back down.

i walked out her house and started speed walking to the school, when i got there the bell ringed telling everybody to leave, i walked and stood behind the door of the exit, watching everyone leave, and then i saw diggy. I moved from behind the door.

"DIGGY" i screamed. he turned around and looked at me.

"wassup" he said raising his eyebrow. i walked closer to him. balling up my hands up.

"what you wanna do fight" he said .he laughed a little.

i punched him dead in his face as hard as i can making him fall.

"get the fuck up you little bitch" i said.

he slowly stood up.and then came charging at me. and before he can hit me i hit him twice in the face, at this point everyone was gathered around us with there cell phones out .he fell back some trying to get his vision right.

"your not so tough now are you" i said.he didn't say any thing.

"ARE YOU" i screamed getting closer to him.

"look man if this is about Aaliyah,i mean like come on she a hoe you know that"he said.

i started punching him as hard as i can all over his body non-stop. the crowd was cheering.

"CALL HER A HOE AGAIN" i screamed still hitting him. he put his arms up trying to block his face, i was punching this dude like he was a punching bag. then i grabbed his shirt. and threw him to the floor.

"SHE CARED ABOUT YOU AND YOU GOING TO DO THAT SHIT BITCH I SHOULD KILL YOU" i screamed standing over top of him. he moved his hands from his face, and his nose was bleeding and both his eyes where puffed up.he started coughing and blood came up. i took one step back, he slowly stood up. and looked at me.

"yo....you...mad.....cuz i tap that..ass ....first" he said slowly i charged at him again pushing him to the ground and i started stomping on his face with my foot as hard as i can.

then people started pulling me away i tried to get out of there grip but it was to many of them "he had enough" one guy said.

"ard im done with that bitch." i said. but they was steel holding me..

" I SAID IM DONE" i screamed pushing them off me then i walked away fast, i looked at my hands they had blood on them....now i don't fight often but he messed with Aaliyah he lucky i aint kill him, she is my everything. you can mess with me all you want but when you hurt someone I love then it gets personal.