CHAPTER 11

Aaliyah POV~

i walked down stairs i saw joe siting on the couch i rolled my eyes and started walking to the door.

"you look like a 5 cent hooker" he said.

"yeah i really dont give a dick" i said, then i walked out slammiing the door behind me,

when i got to the school everyone was still in the hallways, as i was walking i started hearing whispers, and laughing then some random boy came in front of me,

"what" i said.

"oh Aaliyah if i buy you dinner too will you suck my dick too" he said, everyone started laughing,

"the fuck are you talking bout'

"oh let me get my coupon for mccdonals out my book bag" he said, the halls filled with laughing again, i pushed past him and started walking again, people was looking at me laughing and whisping i held my purse close to me and put my head down,

i walked to my locker and opened it and i grabbed some books,

"i herd she gave him a S.T.D" i herd a girl say next to me, i looked over and her and another girl was staring at me, i closed my locker and started walking fast again.

" look at that hoe" i herd some one scream, i started to walk faster i dont know what is going on im so confused everything started spinning.

i ran in to the girls bathroom and dropped my books next to the sink i started breathing fast, i looked over and saw a group of girls standing there,

"ohhh you don't look so good" one of them said.

"maybe shes pregnant" another girl said,

"what the hell are you talking bout" i said.

"ohh you didnt see the video" the girl said,

"w..w-what video" i said struggling to get my words out .

they started laughing.

"what fucking video "i said getting mad.

"look up dirty hoe gets fucked on youtube" the girl said. they all laughed, then they walked out, i pulled out my phone and looked it up i clicked the video and i couldn't believe what i saw.

it was me and diggy...in his room.....having sex...he set me up, tears started to form in my eyes, and they soon feel, i clicked off the video, and started to cry in my hands then i herd the door opened i went in one of the stoles and put the seat down, then i sat on it i wrapped my arms around my legs, i herd laughter fill the bathroom as girls started walking in.

"and then she sucked his dick" one of the girls said laughing. they all laughed.

"she is a dumb bitch, for that one" another girl said.

"what is her name again" a girl, said.

"who cares" another said, they all laughed i picked up my books and pushed open the doors.

"oh there she is" one whispered.

"cant yall just get a life and hop off my dick damn" i said, then i ran out i started running down the hall with tears rolling down my face, i can hear people laughing. then i bumped into someone i looked up and saw diggy.

"ohh hey Aaliyah how's life" he said.

"you fucking bitch how can you do that to me i did nothing to you" i said.

he shrugged. "wasnt you the same girl who called her self trying to "beat me up"" he said .i thought back to the day when diggy was messing with corahn and i made him fall on the ground.

"i hate you" i said.

'i dont care" he said.

more tears went down my face and i ran out of the school.

i ran to my house and to my room.i laid in my bed crying my eyes out. this is a time when i really need corahn.