CHAPTER 12

Corahn POV~

I was in class when i herd a girl scream out

"i got the video guys"

then everyone ran over to her and looked at her phone, i slowly walked over and looked over the kids screaming i could barley see but i heard moaning the fuck is this porn?? i got a little closer and noticed it was.....Aaliyah my eyes got wide and i backed up from out the crowd. i put my hands over my head ...i just saw Aaliyah naked and not how i planned on ether, i looked over at her seat and she wasn't there . that explains why, i just ran out the class room then out the school, i ran all the way to Aaliyah's house and banged on the door.about 2 mins later some guy answered. "wassup" he said.

"um i need to see Aaliyah " i said, breathing hard from all that running,

"why" he said.

"because" i said. he was about to say something when Aaliyah mom came to the door.

"hey corahn" she said.

"hello" i said.

"looking for Aaliyah "

"yes"

"she upstairs you can go up"

"thank you" i said walking past them, i ran up the stairs and to her room. i slowly opened the door

"Aaliyah.." i said. she was laying in her bed with her back tords the door, "Aaliyah .." i said again.

she didn't say any thing, the room was soo dark she closed the curtains and the lights was tuned off. i sat at the edge of the bed. i herd her sniff.

"talk to me Aaliyah..tell me what happen" i said.

she took a deep breath struggling to breath. it just broke my heart seeing her like that.

"please Aaliyah talk to me." i said. she slowly sat up and she faced me folding her legs, her face was red from crying..i never saw her cry before ever...not even when we where younger. "what happen" i said again

"di-diggy set me up...everyone hates me i don't know why he would do this..... i thought he cared" she said

more tears went down her face and she started breathing hard.

"i didn't want to....i bet no one wondered that, he kind of made me too..." she said. "im not a bad person" she said low.

"i know i know" i said.

"then why do everybody hate me.....im starting to hate me too" she said, slow. she laid back down turning her back to me, i didn't know what to say, i know if i say something im going to burst out in tears..because its hard seeing the person your in love with hurt this bad. i slowly moved close to her and wrapped my arm around her ((pic on side))

then she grabbed my hand and started to cry even more, "dont cry...please" i whisperd. "no one loves me..not even my ownn mouther cares about me" she said. "i love you i care about you" i said. "corahn.." she said. "yes" i said. "i love you too" she said.....