CHAPTER 6

Aaliyah POV~

I woke up early the next morning and got dressed.

i texted corahn and he didnt reply...so i called him and no answer.. that's weird maybe he is sick. i walked down stairs, and went in the kitchen where i saw joe...naked drinking out of the milk jug.

i covered my eyes. "Jesus man put on some clothes" i said.

"what's wrong i know this isnt the first time you saw a dick" he said.

"your disgusting" i said.

i turned around fast, and walked out the house very fast i climbed over the gate and knocked on corahns door. then his mom answered.

"hey Aaliyah what's up" she said smiling.

"uhh is corahn here he is not answering his phone" i said.

"he left like a half hour ago" she said.

"ohh ok" i said.

"is everything ok" she said.

"yeah everything is fine ...thank you" i said smiling.

"ok..see ya later" she said. i smiled and walked away. that's weird he never leaves with out me.

i walked all they way to school and of corse i was late. then i saw diggy standing outside the school.

"hey Aaliyah come here" he said.

i rolled my eyes and walked to him.

"what" i said.

"im thinking bout ditching wanna come"

i raised my eyebrow. "where"

"i dont know a pizza place and the arcade..i will pay."

"i can pay for myself i have my own money"

"is that a yes..."

i looked at him.

"im going to take that as a yes" he said.

i smiled a little and he reached out his hand. i looked at his hand then back at him.

"too soon" he said.

"yeah" i said.

"right..." he said and we started walking.

"and if you try to make a move..i will punch you....in the face...with my foot" i said.

"ok deal" he said.

i looked at him. and you know diggy is not really ugly he is actually..really sexy..hmmm never noticed.....

...8 Hours later...

i spent the whole day with diggy going to the arcade going to a pizza shop and just siting in a park. it was actually kind of like a date. we talked a lot he told me about his self,like his mom died and everything went down hill from there he talked about him having to raise his younger brother,and his older sister having to raise him. his dad didn't really pay much attion he was always at work. and i talked about my dad dieing and my mom not caring what i did, my mom had me at 14 so she thinks she is still young even tho she is 30.

i looked at my clock and saw that it was 5 already. i told diggy i had to go home so he walked me to my house and to the door.

"i had a good time "I said.

"me too,so i will see you at school tomorrow."

"yeah "

"umm can i kiss you"

"why are you asking me"

"because you might,....hurt me"

"you can kiss me'

he slowly leaned in and kissed me then i kissed back. he pulled away and smiled.

"see ya tomorrow" he said.

"bye" i said.then he walked away. i watched him walk intill i couldn't see him anymore."

i know i didnt just see what i thought i just saw" I heard a deep voice say. i looked over and saw corahn leaning over the gate.

"where the fuck you been" i said.

he climbed over the gate and sat on my steps and i sat next to him.

"sorry i left you this morning...i had,....a extra credit class." he said.

"wooooooooww" i said.

"now did i just see diggy kiss you" he said. i felt my self start to blush.

"maybe" i said.

he gave me a look. i put my hands over my face.

"ok yessss" i said.

"please dont tell me you like him"

"....just a little"

he just looked down.

"i mean like he acts different around me likeee ohh myy god"i said i layed my head on corahns shoulder. "and he is so sexy" i said.

"is he now" he said.

"yeeah" i said smiling.

"Aaliyah he's going to break your heart" he said. i looked at him.

"why you gotta be like that" i said.

"like what"

"why you gotta be all judgmental cant you be happy for me"

"im happy for you i just dont want you to get hurt" he said.

"im not going to get hurt i like him and i think he likes me too"

"ok Aaliyah im going to still be by your side because you are my best friend, .......even if it kills me" he said mumbling the last part.

i jumped on his lap and hugged him. "this is why i love you" i said. he hugged me back.

"i love you too" he said.