CHAPTER 5

CORAHN POV~

After leaving Aaliyah's house i went stright to my room.i looked out my window and saw Aaliyah siting on her bed on her laptop.i laid down on my bed and stared at the cealing. and felt my eyes

start to close.

I herd a knock on my door and i opened it.

"Aaliyah?" i said confused.

"hey babe" she said.

"babe.??" i said.

she smiled she had bra and underwear on.

"oh my god your half naked" i said.

"do you like" she said.

"yeah..i mean no ...i mean come here" i said

i pulled her in and looked out in the hallway to make sure know one was there then i closed the door. i turned around to see yn laying on my bed. i starred a her.

"don't just look you can touch." she said.

"umm i dont think that's a good idea" i said walking to the window.

i looked out the window to make sure know one was out there then i closed the carting's. i turned around to see yn standing directly in front of me. i jumped back .

"Jesus you scared me" i said.

"don't be so shy" she said. touching the bottom of my shirt.

"Aaliyah i really think you should p-put some clothes on like i have a big tee-shirt you can put on" i said.

"hmm im good i think its kind of hot in here dont you think"

"no its cold very cold buurrrrr"

"no hot very hot" she said. then she unsnapped her bra and it fell off.

"oh my god." i said covering my eyes.

she took my hands and put them on her boobs ou can look,i moved my hands fast. she pulled me slowly and sat me on my bed.

"w-what are you doing" i said.

"shh stop talking." she said. she slowly took off my shirt. I just didn't say anything at this point i just let her. just staring at her body made me get a boner.

"take them off" she said.

"huh" i said.

"your pants and underwear" she said.

and i did.

she looked at me and smiled. "big..i like" she said.

"yeah well you know-" i started but i got cut off by music, the song HYFR by drake

i jumped up fast and looked around it was morning. and no Aaliyah .....it was a dream.

"oh god" i said laying back down. i picked up my phone next to me and turned off all the lights. "why" i said to my self. "soo close so closeeeeeee" i said putting my hands over my face. This was not the first time I had a dream like that about, she is absolutely gorgeous and I would do anything to be in a relationship with her. but I don't even have the balls to tell her how I feel,not even in my own dreams.