CHAPTER 7

Aaliyah POV~

..Later that Day..

I Went in my room and put something on to walk around in

i was siting in my chair brushing my hair when my phone vibrated i picked it up. and it was a text from corahn,

"dont forget bout our 'movie night' tomorrow"

"i know i know im the one who planned it"

then i herd a knock at the door.

"come in" i said. i turned around to see my mom walk in.

"hey baby" she said closing the door.

"what do you want" i said.

"well i wanted to be the first one to tell you" she said then she sat on my bed.

"what" i said. "come here" she said.

i slowly stood up and sat next to her.

"what" i said. "im pregnant" she said. my eyes got wide.

"oh my god mom"

she smiled a little. "one more surprise"

i looked at her "what now" i sad. "joe is moving in"

i grabbed my pillow fast and screamed in it ,i stopped screaming but kept my pillow on my face.

"today" she said.

i started screaming again and i started kicking my feet.

"this is not happening" i screamed.

"one moreee thinggg" she said. "what the fuck nowwwww" i screamed .

"we are getting married." she said.

i looked at her. "oh-oh hell no" i said.

"baby we can make this work" she said.

i stood up fast and took my slippers off. "no, no we cant." i said. i put some jeans on fast.

"where are you going" she said.

"IM RUNNING AWAY" i screamed. i put on a pair of shoes.

"where are you gonna go" she said.

"dont worry about it....you and your perv byfriend who likes to walk around naked can be happy together." i said.

i picked up my phone and i picked up a bag that i have just in case i want to run away.

i picked it up and walked out fast i ran down the stairs and ran to back door. i stood outside and called corahn.

...:::Phone Convo:::...

"hello"

"im running away"

"i will be there in 1 min."

...:::End of Convo:::...

i hung up the phone and climbed over the gate. and stood in the yard. then he came out the back door. and walked to me,

"im running away." i said.

"again"

"yess again"

"for the third time this month"

"yess im going to newyork" i said crossing my arms,

"last week it was ohio"

"you are not helping."

"ok ok..come on"

"where because i have to get my ticket to new york"

he laughed. "welllll my mom made some home made soup do you think you can find some time to get a bowl"

"maybe but it have to be quick"

"i know i know" he said laughing. then he grabbed my hand and started walking to his house. and this is why he is my bestfriend because i can go to him for anything even if its stupid.

..Few Hours later..

Me and corahn went in his house and his mom made us both a bowel of soup, we ate it on his couch and watched a movie and just talked for a few hours, I looked at my phone and my mom texted me.

"home now" it said.

i replied back "im coming calm your tits"

i looked at the clock and saw it was 1:30 in the morning.

"corahn" i said.

"hmm" he said still looking at the tv.

"its late im going to go home" i said standing up.

he stood up and stretched "ok..but you not going to newyourk"

i laughed. "aint nobody got time for that" i said, we both laughed. i picked up my bag."plus I will miss you too much."

He smiled and said "i will call you in the morning for school."

"it is the morning"

he looked at his phone. "oh..damn"

i laughed "bye corahn" i said walking to the door. "bye Aaliyah " he said. i opened the door and looked back at him.

"thank you" i said.

"for what" he said.

"being there for me.." i said. he smiled,

"no problem" he said. i smiled and walked out.

i walked across the yard and to my house i slowly walked in and closed the door close. when i closed the door the light turned on. witch made me jump. i turned fast to see joe standing there.

"god man you scared the shit out of me" i said. breathing hard.

"where have you been."he said.

i looked at him, and laughed a little. "pssh,nigga swerve" i said,then i pushed passed him, he pulled my arm making me drop my bag.

"little girl that attitude is not going to cut it" he said, i pulled away fast.

"dont you ever touch me again" i said starting to get mad.

"what you going to do"

"look...old man you living in MY daddys house that HE payed for..and my mother is going to drop you like a fly after she gets all your money" i said.

he looked at me then i herd foortsteps at the stairs, i turned around to see my mom.

"whats going on" she said. before i can say anything.

he said "just talking babe".

i looked at him. "right Aaliyah "

"yeah what ever" i said looking back at my mom.

"awww how sweet" she said.

i picked up my bag fast and jogged up the stairs.i went im my room and slammed the door i threw my bag and kicked off my shoes and layed in my bed,i closed my slowly trying to fall asleep, but I couldn't get what going on out of my head something about joe creeps me out. he is not right trust me my mom had lots of creepy boyfriends but this one isn't right.