Chapter 2

Chapter 2 guys! Now you get to know who this mysterious young master really is! ( The pic is him btw)
_____________________________

He looked down at the small child in his arms, and couldn't help but smile. The sweet little Birger always tend to make his days happier. He also couldn't help himself when he brought his face down and gave the child a small kiss upon his forehead.
Birger gave the widest smile as he did so, and the prince could've sworn that his heart swelled three times bigger for the kid.

"Mast-" Birger started, but stopped himself at the glare the prince gave him. He gave a sheepish smile and corrected himself. "Faen Xue, can we go to sleep?"

Faen Xue smiled. It's enduring when the child acts his age. He couldn't say no to that sleepy voice and hopeful eyes.

"Of corse child," said Faen Xue as he pick his up off the ground. "Let us sleep on the bed and not the cold floor. Neh?"

"Neh!" Birger whispered as he snuggled into the warm body.
Faen Xue smiled as he lay the child down on his big bed, then climb in with him. It only took a few minutes before the child was sound asleep and Faen Xue was finally able to let his mind wonder.

And wonder it did. It drifted in the waves of memories back to the time when the Cold castle wasn't so cold. He remembered that there were many day in his childhood were the air was somewhat warm, and the skies weren't always gray. Those times were his favorite, because during those times was when he and his mother would venture out into the woods together.

She would hold his hand as she led him out into the light. They have their sun charm on and around their necks to protect them from the sun. She would lead him deep into the woods, it would take about five hours of walking to arrive at her favorite place, so they would leave early in the morning. A frozen waterfall not far from the palace. That place was truly beautiful to the eyes. Water frozen in motion by the frost of ice. She would take him out to the frozen water on light feet that never slip or slide. She would then sat him down and flew to the top of the waterfall. Stood tall and straight. Her violet eyes would look down at him with love, and then she sang.

Her clear beautiful voice would rang out across the forest and it would seemed like the whole forest was singing along with her. He would remember the awe that would appear on his face when he witness this, even though he had witness it a lot.

He would remember being so blessed to have a mother that looks at him with love, and have her sweet voice sing to him. He'd wished to never grow up.

His memories shifted and he would be sitting on his fathers lap while his father is at a meeting. Faen Xue would lay hushed on his father's cheat and listen to the deep rumble of his clear voice. Some times his father would talk to his councilors, other times he would talk to Faen Xue. Teaching him about things that he couldn't care to worry about but pretend to listen to make his father happy. His father would smile down at him with a knowing smile and ruffle his hair.

Thinking back to now he would paid mor attention to his father. If he did then maybe he wouldn't have ended up like this.

Of course he knew that he can never change that fateful day, and nothing that he'd do will ever erase it from his memories.
________________________________

He wasn't suppose to be there, but he didn't want to be left alone with his mean uncle. He didn't wanted to be depressed form his mother and father, so he snook after them and hid in one of their travel trunks.
The ride started out smoothly. They left at the rise of darkness. There were no troubles for the first few hours. Matter of fact he could hear his parents laughing and joking in the carriage just outside his little trunk.
Father was telling mother something and she was laughing and scolding him. Just when he thought everything was going well and he would maybe catch a snooze, the carriage hit something on the rode making everything on the inside jump and topple over. The trunk he was in topple over too and little Faen Xue fell out.