Chapter 4

Yea! Chapter 4! This song up there has a name. I just don't know how to say or read it so pls don't ask me. It took me half an hour to find it! Well I hope you like this chapter!
_____________________________

"What?" Tugorin said speechless, but Alayza was already walking away. It took him a while to get his barring before he ran after her. "Your play games again. Are you not? This is not funny Alayza!"

"You think I would play about this, you dumb shit?" Alayza hissed as she spun around. "You know how I am when it comes to family! I know how I have always wished for a love of my own. Ever since mom died I have always felt this hole that I wanted to fill."

She now looked at him desperately, and it made his heart dropped. She was telling the truth.

"Do you understand that this is going to be seen as treason?" Tugorin hissed keeping his voice down. "If the council found out then you'll be dead!"

"I would've been dead many times over if it wasn't for him!" Alayza hissed also. "Please Tugorin. They are not horrible monsters that you made them out to be! If they were then, he would've rejected me right on the spot not save me!"

"Wait a minute you've met him?" Tugorin said in disbelief. "Are you insane! Do you know what this mean, Alayza."

Tugorin turned around and scratched his head in annoyance.

Fuuucccckkkkk! He raged in his mind. He just couldn't believe what his sister just did. This could get her killed and that would be then the last of his family would be gone. He would be utterly alone, and that would've killed him.

"You are not giving me a choice in this matter. You just told me that you met him! It's either you reject him, or you are banished." Tugorin said, trying to keep his voice steady. He already know what his sister was going to choose and he didn't like it.

"Tugorin you can't do this to me!" Alayza yelled. Many people were startled by her outburst and turned towards the commotion, but a snarled from Alayza made them turn away. "If it was you in this situation you would reject your mate?"

"Yes." Tugorin said emotionlessly. "I will never fall in love with those blood sucking monsters. Those monsters who killed our mother. You would think that I would give up my people. My title for a low down piece of shit that drinks people dry. Then you're fucking wrong."

"No Tugorin," she said in a disappointed voice. "You're wrong. Just like I cannot resist my mate, you will not be able to resist yours. The hands of fate will still move and there's nothing you can do to stop it."

Tugorin stared at her hard. He's was pretty sure his face had disappointment written all over it. He couldn't believe his sister would choose a blood sucking monster over her own family. She was giving him no choice on this matter at all.

"You don't need to look at me like that," Alalyza scoffed. "I thought that my gods damned brother would support me, but apparently not. You don't need to worry. For some odd reason, I suspected it coming. I will be gone by the time you are back. This is it, I no longer have a brother. I no longer have a family."

She had tears in her eyes by the time she finished talking, but being a warrior herself she did not allow them to fall. Yet seeing that made something pulled at Tugorin's heart strings. His heart was begging her not to go. To not leave him alone after all that the had lost, but his mind knew that she would not give up on her mate, and it was better that she leave then get killed for her treason.

"Then," said Tugorin in a loud shaky voice that brought attention of everyone to them. "I Tugorin Mayanor, son and heir of former Alpha Mayanor, banish you, Alayza Maynor from Wishfeild Forest. You shall never step foot in this land again unless your banishment is restricted."
Alayza gave him a sad smile, then walked past the people who parted way for her. That was when he remembered something.