Chapter 12

Soo...I know it has been a long time that I've been MIA, but you have to understand my predicaments. This year is my senior year of high school and the main thing that is running through my mind right now is college and scholarships. Not to mention I'm taking college courses classes that demands alot form me.

Last year I was ranked 10 out if my junior class so I thought I taking things lightly, not focusing because my mind would stray to my imagination. That was a mistake  and that cause me alot. So much that I had a mental breakdown.

Imagine my surprise when my rank wwnr up to number 6 this year. I am expected to maintain that rank. A) because my oarebts would kill me if i went down (asian parents) b) because my pride wont take a lower number, so focusing more on my classes to get it over with. So this update may be the only one for a long while.

I sincerely hope that you guys understand my predicament and I am sorry once again for the log wait, but here it is. CHAPTER 12!
_______________________________________

The sun was barely coming up when he finally got back to his tent. He had spent the most part of the night wandering the surrounding area, alone and thoughtful. There are many things that are swirling around in his head, and he just really needed time to think to himself.

When he finally enter his tent he found Draggor there with the witch that he had called for. She was sitting on the chair at his desk, while Draggor was laying on his bed once again.

“There you are!” Draggor exclaimed when he saw him enter. “What the hell, man, I went to get the witch and expected you to be here when I brought her back, not to be gone the whole damn night!”

Tugorin rolled his eyes at the betta. He can count on more than one hand the many times that the bastard had done the same thing on him.

He was about to open his mouth to retort something, but he was interrupted by the witch.

“Am I actually need here or can I leave?” The bitch sneered in a ugly manner. “I do not need to waste my time with dogs.”

“Be careful,” Tugorin told her. “Dogs tend to bite when triggered by little snot nose witches.”

The witch sneered at him, but she kept silent. She knew better than to irritate one so powerful. He may not yet be king, but there is no doubt that she can sense the power that radiates off of this young wolf.

“Draggor, you can leave now. You are no longer needed.” Tugorin dismissed his betta.

“Oh thank gods!” Draggor said stalking out of the tent. “I am going to sleep. Don’t bother me.”

Tugorin quell the urge to roll his eyes once again, and turned his attention back to the witch that stood waiting by his desk.

“What is it that the young lord need of me?” The witch asked in a submissive manner.

Tugorin internally scoffed, and called her ma bad names mentally, but on the outside he said, “I need you to make the Gripping Potion. In a  large quantity.”

“My lord?” The witch asked in disbelief. “A potion like that in such a large quantity is very dangerous. It could spontaneously combust a person, and obliterate their soul.”