Chapter 6

This is it guys! Chapter six! I did it on a whim, bc I have a new story battling with this one rn, but I am determined to get this done! And I'm not going to put up anymore videos bc apparently it doesn't have sound! (OMG! FML! WTF! UGAHHHH!) Okay I'm done.
_____________________________

"Un-uncle, what- what are you doing here?" Faen Xue stuttered. "What did you do to Birger."

"Birger?" His uncle asked. "So you name your salves? That is pathetic, Faen Xue. I have thought better of you. And nephew, I am your king, do not call me uncle. Understood!"

Faen Xue held his breath and gave a stiff bow to show that he understood. He did not wish to anger his uncle least he take his anger out on the child.

A nasty, almost predatory smile broke across the king's face. He loved having power over people, especially the little prince that was suppose to be king. Taking everything away for Faen Xue gave his the most pleasure. Well, for now, but he couldn't help but wonder what pleasure that he would get from that body. Certainly more pleasures then the used human whores and the concubines that he keeps around.

Pushing Birger away from his forcefully, not caring if he damaged the child, the King stalked towards his nephew. His cruel smile grew larger as Faen Xue lurch to catch the child, but before Faen Xue could reach him, the King seized him by his left arm.

Pain flared up his arm as, his uncles held him in a bruising grip. Faen Xue wanted to grimace, but he schooled his face into an unemotional mask, and pushed the pain to the back of his mind.

His uncle raised his hand up and brushed it down Faen Xue's hair. "My, how it has been long since I have seen you, my nephew." The cold hand stroke his hair in a gentle manner, and Faen Xue hated it. He knew what his uncle wanted, and it disgusted him.

"You look so much like your father," the hand on his hair reached up to his scalp and  pulled tight. Faen Xue's head was pulled back as his uncle loomed over him. "You know what that does to me, do you not?"

Faen Xue was shaking with rage right now. Yes he does know. He had know for a long time that the eyes of his uncle had lingered on his father for longer than it should, and now that his father was gone, he had become the replacement.

"You had no chance with him, and neither with me." Faen Xue said boldly. "You had no chance against mother, and no chance at me."

He knew it was coming, but that didn't change the fact, that it nearly knocked him out, and made him hit the floor very hard. Pain flared up on his face, the stinging sensation brought tears to his eyes, but he held it back.

For a moment he thought he heard Briger cry out, but he couldn't be sure. The shadow of his uncle loomed over him, and he felt a weight straddle him. He was pushed so that he laid flat on his back, and was trapped under the evil king. And he closed his eyes to block it out.

"What nerve you have to talk like that to the king." He hissed in Faen Xue's ear. Leaning in so close that his cold breath froze Faen Xue's skin. "If you are not careful, you'll lose EVERY SINGLE THING!"

There was a moment of frozen silent, and the the weight was slowly lifted off of him. A hand gently creased at his face, but even though it was as gentle as a lovers tough, he still flinch and tighten his eyes as if he was being punched.

It took a while for his uncles presence to finally moved a way, and that was then that he opened his eyes. The empty white ceiling met his line of sight. Whimpers from the right of him made his turn over to see Birger cowering near the bed.

The child caught his eyes, but then he shifted it behind him, silently telling him to keep aware of the second presences in the room.

Faen Xue turned to his left to see his uncle sitting down on the chair by the window. Flipping through his book and smiling like nothing has happened. His uncle looked up and catching Faen Xue's eyes he beckoned him over.