Prologue

" Rain...will make the flowers...." Marius starts crying "I love you!JOLY! QUICK! HELP!" he shouts. Joly and Enjolras run to Marius. "Oh....bring her into the cafe! Quick! She doesn't have much left in her!" Marius picks up Eponine's frail body and brings her inside the cafe. He sets her on an old elegant table.

                                                              ~~~~~~super~crazy~time~skip~~~~~~

      Eponine POV

     I'm ready to die. I have saved my love! Marius loves me back! He said it himself! He said"I love you." to me! A dirty street rat! He isn't blind after all.I expect to now lose conscious, or see a light. But I still can sense people moving me around, talking about saving me! 

       I still feel the pain subsiding and my chest still dampened by blood. But why? I'm dead,or at least, I should be.

     I open my eyes. WAIT! WHAT! I AM DEAD! Right? No you stupid girl! You can still hear the gunshots and screams! The wooden table you are laying on feels so real! I shot my head up,as I heard a door open.

    "Hello? Is anyone there!" I shout, trying to get up. Pain shoots through my abdomen. 

"Ponine?! You are awake! Good god! I thought I had lost you!" it's Marius! I stand up as the pain is gone and jump into Marius' arms, and kiss him! Yes,I Eponine Thenardier, kissed Marius Pontmercy! But, the sweet taste and spark I hoped for, didn't come. Could it be that I do not...-NO! I NEED TO LOVE HIM! It is my identity. Marius' shadow.

        He pushes me away."GOOD GOD EPONINE! What was that?" 

"Don't you love me?" I inquire. "No! Why would I?" he asked,enraged."Well..I-I." he then did the unthinkable, he slapped me! SLAPPED ME! I stand up straight, bring my hand to my cheek, and run. I sprint out of the cafe, out of the hellhole I was in, and ran into my father.

 Hi! This is my first story! I will update every 2,3,4 days or so! Thanks! BYE!

                                                                             ~Kaleigh <3