The Dilemma.

I didn't end up going to the set today. John called and half told me about how he got sick from food poisoning. The other half of the conversation was him making 'bleeeeeehhh' noises. I didn't really mind anyway cause I wanted to have time to get ready later.

I walked out of my room and down the hall. Kai, my 4 year old German Shepard jumped up and stretched in a bowing way. He ran up to me and tangled himself between my legs.

"Kai Kai you're gonna make me trip. Let's get you some breakfast, bud." I reached down and scratched between his ears.

He followed me into the kitchen as I made him breakfast. I looked at the clock on the oven. 12:35PM. I might as well go on a run. I had nothing else to do.

I changed into some shorts and a pink sports bra. Not gonna lie, it made my girls look pretty good. 

I slipped on my Nike tennis shoes and grabbed Kai's leash.

As I walked out of my room I jingled the chain a bit.

"Kai Kai!" He came running over, slipping across the floor. I put the leash on and lead him outside. I took out my iPhone and put on Vampire's Kiss by John Gold. I love this song.

We ran down the hill in which we lived on. We ran past a small theater that was secretly one of the bests. Yeah it was small and only played 2 films at a time, but compared to going to AMC or Regal, it was way cheaper. We ran past the hospital and crossed the street. As we hit the sidewalk, I pulled out my phone and searched for some other music. I don't know why I still have He is We on here. Don't get me wrong, they have great music, but it just reminds me of some things I rather not go back to. I slide my thumb along the screen and decided to choose Heart Skips a Beat by Olly Murs.

Suddenly as I went to push the play button, WHAM. I smacked into something and landed face first.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" A male's voice said frantically. "I'm so sorry! I should have watched where I was going."

I let out a groan. "No, its fine."

I rolled over and opened my eyes to a hand in my face. I started to reach for it as I looked up. I completely froze. He had this apologetic half-smile. His eyes were absolutely gorgeous.

"Let me help you up." He said never once taking his eyes off of mine. I placed my hand in his as he pulled me to my feet."Thank you." I shyly said under my voice. I began to wipe the dirt off my clothes.

"Shit." I looked up at him and saw that he was staring at my leg. I looked down and saw a huge cut with blood running down my shin. My face contorted into this nasty looking thing. I hate blood.

"Sit." He said still looking down. He helped me to this small table outside of this ice cream shop. I sat there as he lifted my left leg to put it up on a second chair. I tied Kai's leash to the side of my chair. He just laid there and looked up at me. The guy ran in the ice cream shop.

I looked at the ground and my eyes set on this smashed Styrofoam cup. A puddle of now melting mint chip and two cookies smashed underneath it.

'Oh my god.' I thought to myself. I felt so bad for knocking his ice cream over.

"I got you some wet napkins and a band aid." The guy came out of the shop and knelt down next to me. He placed the cold wet napkin on the cut. I winced.

"Sorry." He said looking up at me. He looked really concerned. "I'm Dylan by the way." He looked up at me and flashed his known-to-kill smile. "Natalie." I replied. "I'm sorry. It was my fault. I should have been looking where I was going. I'm sorry about your ice cream too." I gestured towards the puddle on the sidewalk.  "I'll go get you a new one." I started to get up, but he put his hand on my arm and gently sat me back down.

"It wasn't your fault. Do you want an ice cream? I'll get you one." Those eyes, man. I'm telling you. And that perfect crooked smile. His hair was a bit long and quiffed to one side so perfect that each strand was in it's place.

"No really. Its fine. Let me get you one. As an apology." I started to get up.

"Wait." He commanded. He tore open the band aid package and gently placed it on the cut under my knee. As he did this he started to say, "How about I buy you dinner." He didn't look up. Still focused on the bandaid. "As an apology." He looked up, into my eyes. I seriously thought I was going to melt. They were brown with green flakes in them. "Tonight." He said softly.

I bit my lip not knowing how to react.

"Sure." I said nervously, while I nodded my head.

FUCK. It just slipped out. I didn't mean to actually say 'yeah' cause of Nolan, but I didn't wanna turn him down cause he's just too cute. Why did I say sure? I couldn't go on a date with Dylan AND Nolan.

Or could I? Britt did tell me not to play it safe... I know she would be opposed to it, but maybe she doesn't have to know.