Preference #2- How he likes to kiss you

Harry:

He would kiss you when he gets the chance. He would wrap his arms around your waist as he deepens the kiss, knowing that you like it that way. You wrap your arms around his neck, and after the kiss, he would spin you around. The kiss you two would share was sometimes sweet and rough.

Niall:

He loves kissing you at a food restaurant to show people how much he loves you. His soft lips on yours, as your foot pops. He would cup his one hand at your face to keep you in perfect angle with his face. The crowds would always cheer, touched by you two.

Louis:

He likes kissing you while you're asleep. You would end up awaken by his lips, and sit up on the bed. And you would always smile in the kiss. He likes telling you how much he loves you after kissing, looking deep into your eyes and kissing you again.

Liam:

As always, he's a good boy. His kiss is like heaven, soft and pure. It's like he was an angel sent from heaven. You would always feel like you were in paradise when kissing on his lips. And he likes it when he carries you upwards while kissing.

Zayn:

  He likes to kiss you when you get insecure. He loves the way you scrunch up your nose. And he loves the way you smile in the kiss, everything you thought bad about yourself all vanished in one kiss. And he always sings to you a song that reminds you how much he means to you and how beautiful you are to him.