Preference #6- What he sing to you when you feel insecure:

Harry:

Just The Way You Are- Glee Version

He usually sings it with the boys and with a few othe people. He likes to see you smile after, as he wipes those tears away from your face. He did this everytime you felt insecure or hated, and it always managed to work. He would twirl you by the end of the song, and kisses you tenderly and lovingly after, making you feel special.

Niall:

Little Things- One Direction

He would put out his guitar and sing his heart out to you. He would sometimes dance with you, sometimes making you giggle when he would spin you around. He loves to hear you giggle, knowing that he makes you feel beautiful. He would also take a picture of you after, and tell the boys how much your perfect to him.

Liam:

Deer In The Headlights- Owl City

He likes to remind you how lovestruck he was when he first saw you. He would put indentation to the words "graceful charm" and "caught my eye". He would sometimes take you back to that cafe where he first saw you, and do a mini role play of how it all happened. You would always smile and kiss him on the cheek, feeling better.

Louis:

What Makes You Beautiful- One Direction

He would always show you your first picture with him. He would tell you through the song how much he saw so much more in you. He thinks you're so perfect, more perfect than anyone else in the world. He would compare you to other girls, comparing your eyes, lips, hair, and everything else. You would sometimes crack up at his jokes, and tell him you love him.

Zayn:

Never Knew I Needed- Ne-Yo

He could relate so much to this, showing you a book he's writing about you. ALL about you. He would caress your hair softly and cup his hand on your cheek, telling how much you're beautiful to him. He would also tell you that he can't live seeing you cry, always wanting to make you feel special. He would sometimes give you flowers and tuck one in your ear, kissing you on your forehead.