INTRODUCTION

I'm sure everyone has heard about the Cinderella story. I mean, who the hell doesn't know who Cinderella is? I mean she's the poor, sweet girl who was a slave in the hands of her stepmother and her "ugly" sister and falls in love with the prince who she ends up marrying and living happily ever after with. Everyone knows her. Everyone pities her. Everyone loves her for having her happy ending.

But I, unlike most people, when I think of the Cinderella story, I never seem to care about her. I mean, what about the stepsister, who, as time went by, started being called "bad", then "evil" and finally "ugly" sister? Doesn't she as well deserve a "happily ever after" with someone who loves her? Now I'm guessing everyone is thinking "no". Why would she? After all she is the "ugly sister". She doesn't deserve an "ever after" let alone a happy one.

Sure, Cinderella worked hard and she did yet everyone think that she's the only one who deserves a "Prince Charming". Everyone think she's the one who deserves a "happily ever after"; just because she cleaned, she worked, she wore rags and she was the supposed "victim".

To me, Cinderella was simply a clean freak, obsessed with her image who ate poorly to conserve her extremely thin image and wore rags because she thought it was the new "in".

That's all she was....

I bet you're wondering, "What the hell is her problem?" "Why does she hate Cinderella so much?"

Well, in my belief, every single life as a bit of a Cinderella story to it. And my problem is that, in my own story life, I'm the "ugly" sister.