3

The sound of the coaches whistle rang in Louis' ears and that was his cue to run. Louis took off towards the ball and kicked it, passing it to player fifty five, one of his team mates. Fifty five then passed it to thirty two who kicked the ball, passing the goalie and scored a goal. The whole team cheered and the whistle was blown once again.

Louis wiped the sweat off his forehead with his arm and sighed.

Then round three started.

-

After five rounds of soccer, Louis has had enough.

Today was soccer tryouts and Louis crossed his fingers and toes that he would get in. But now he was tired and all he wanted was a shower and flop onto his bed.

Louis trotted up to the bleachers and grabbed his bag which had his clothes stuffed in it. When he walked passed some of his soon to be team mates they all gave him a high five and said things like "nice game" and "hope to see ya on the team mate".

After all of that he just walked in silence to the showers inside the gym. There were some guys in the gym boxing or lifting weights. Louis just walked passed the built teens and continued walking. He had to re-adjust his shorts since they were a size to small and they clung to Louis' bum. Once in the locker room , Louis took out his clothes from his bag and put them of the bench next to him.

The door opened and closed meaning someone had walked in and again, Louis didn't pay much attention to them.

Louis pealed of the tight shorts and folded them on the bench. One of the lockers slammed shut which made Louis jump and look over at the guy.

The guy was Harry who's back was facing Louis and was taking off his shirt. Of course his back was sweaty but the muscles that the boy owned were marvelous to Louis. And Louis didn't realize how sweat could be so enjoyable to look at, it just stayed on the muscles which made them look even better and especially with the way it looked on the black ink from the tattoos that made Louis shiver.

Harry pushed his hair back which made more muscle show and Louis let out a small squeak. Louis' eyes widened when Harry turned around but Louis was quick and was already turned around when Harry looked at him.

Harrys eyebrows came together and his eyes skimmed over the tiny boy in front of him.

Louis

The name rolled off his tongue perfectly. The boy was just taking his shirt off as well and that gave Harry the advantage to see the boys marvelous curves that dared Harry to run his hands down

He saw the small boy's brown feathered hair that was scattered in all directions because of the previous rounds of football. Yes, Harry had only talked to Louis twice but it doesn't mean Harry could think Louis is attractive because God Harry couldn't stop thinking about the shorter boy.

He was knocked out of his trance when the sound of Louis' feet lightly patted across the room the the showers. That let Harry see Louis' bum and to say that, that was Harry's favourite part of Louis could be an understatement but unfortunately his boxers covered the best part.

The curtain to the shower closed shut and Harry let out a sigh and continued what he was originally here to do.

-

At lunch Louis, Liam, and Niall sat at their usual seats in the cafeteria.

"So Louis how do you think you did?" Liam spoke up and Niall nodded wanting to know the news.

"I don't know guys... I mean it was good yeah but there was certainly more experienced guys there" Louis sighed playing with the peas on his tray with his fork.