Chapter 1

New York , 2010
Beyoncé

¨Girl you're silly" I giggled into my Iphone as Nicki talked about her vacation. Me and Nicki have grown close since the Feeling Myself collab. I feel like I can talk to her about anything, even things I can't talk to Jay about.

"See you soon," I laughed. As I was hanging up, Jay walked in and pecked my cheek. " Hey baby," I gave him a kiss and started on dinner. Meek and Nicki were coming over tonight to eat and catch up on some talk. I prepared the chicken and noodles, praying that the food turned out right. As I was seasoning the chicken, the sound of the doorbell startled me and I stopped to get the door.

" We're here!" Nicki gave me a huge hug and I laughed.

"You're here early, the food isn't even done yet." I greeted Meek and led them into the dinning room.

"Jay will be down in a minute, " I returned to the kitchen as Nicki and Meek talked to Jay. Jay came down the steps and greeted everyone. The two men went out on the deck with glasses of wine. That left me and Nicki in the living room. "So how's everything Hun?" Nicki stood beside me with a glass of champagne. "Good, just relaxing right now thinking about the next ballad I wan't to do." Nicki rubbed my back and giggled. I dropped the spoon I was stirring with and she bursted into laughter. "Sorry if I made you jump." I smiled and continued stirring. After about two minutes, I noticed that Nicki was staring at me. "Um can you call Jay and Meek in here? The food is ready."

"Sure thing," she placed her hand on my back and let it fall down to my lower back. She walked out and I couldn't help but wipe the beads of sweat off of my forehead. Something about Nicki was leaving a tingling sensation in my body. 

---

  Everyone was laughing and talking, when I felt a hand on my thigh. It was Jay's and I was relieved. Nicki caught on and coughed before she took a sip of her water. She looked kind of heated when she saw where his hand was. "Excuse me, " I stood up and went upstairs to  my bedroom to run things through my head. "Are you okay Hun?" Nicki was standing in the doorway.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked. "I'm sorry Bey, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." She lowered her eyes and I felt weak. " You're...um...okay."

"Beyoncé you're so...breathtaking." She started rubbing my arm slowly and I bit my bottom lip. She smirked and turned around to check herself in the mirror. "Thank you , you are too Nicki," she smiled wide at the comment I made. "Yea well you know bad bitches got to stay on top!" She let her rap voice come out. I laughed and my insides swirled at her voice. She's so... perfect and irresistible. I sat on the bed and she sat next to me. There was barely any space between us.

"We need a girl's night, how about next Saturday?" She took out her phone to pull up her calendar, leaving me with no choice but to say yes.

"Yes we do, call me and I'll be there," I smiled and she smiled back, looking deeply in my eyes.

"Great I can't wait to see you-"

"Nicki you ready?" Meek was standing in the doorway smiling at us. I quickly got up, trying to make it as smooth as possible.

"Yea baby I'm ready," she stood up and smoothed out her white pants. She walked into his arms after she gave me my goodbye and somehow seeing them made a bubbly feeling in my stomach, and not the good kind.