Chapter 9

New York
November 10,2010
4:45 pm
Beyoncè Knowles
"Maybe I am" I smirked and said into her Nicki's ear. She just gave me the best feeling in the world and I'm now confused because I just said I was over her. "You're not baby, I can promise you that." She smirked and I giggled, leaning in to kiss her. The doorbell rang twice and Nicki got up , rolling her eyes. "Who is it ?" She walked over to the doorbell and rolled her eyes at whoever was behind the door. When she opened the door Cassie stepped in, shaking. "Damn a bitch is cold baby," I coughed at what Cassie said. "Baby?" I asked and Nicki turned to look at me. "What is she doing here ? Oh is she your new maid? No album sales Bey?" I rolled my eyes and laughed . "You're corny ass. Pdiddy was the only reason why you had the two dollar album girl, sucks that you have to sleep with a man to get a record deal" I squinted my eyes at her and she rolled her eyes. "Baby, tell her to leave I'm here now" she leaned in to kiss Nicki but she backed up. "No You can leave Cassie, we're not even together don't call me that" Cassie stomped and unzipped her coat. She was wearing a push up bra and thongs. "But I brought this with me ," she flaunted her body and Nicki just stared at her. I stood up and grabbed my stuff. Nicki didn't even take her eyes off of her and my eyes burned with anger. Nicki didn't notice me slipping out of the back door. I made my way over to Nicki's car and stared at it. It was shinning in my face and it looked good as hell. I took my key and dragged it across her drivers door and backdoor. You don't fuck with Beyoncè . Period.
🐸☕️🐸☕️🐸☕️
5:20 pm
Onika Maraj
I called Beyoncè three times and she didn't answer any of them, neither did she return. I felt bad for being mesmerized by Cassie's sexy body, I couldn't help it. Beyoncè's was sexier though and I know I did a horrible thing. But, the bitch didn't have to key my car . The fuck she thought ? I called her for the fifth time and she finally answered. "Don't touch my shit bitch who the fuck do you think you are ?" I spat into the phone and she started talking over me. "Don't call me out my name , ask Cassie to fix it maybe she can use the five dollars that her album made ten years ago," she hung the phone up and I couldn't help but laugh. Beyoncè was really pissed and I was too. I have mad money I can pay for the damage. I called her back and she answered . "What do you want ?" I sniffed and replied "I'm sorry for calling you out of your name" she sniffed too and I could tell that she was crying . "Let me make it up to you. Meet me at Lanons tomorrow at twelve o'clock." I hung up hoping that she would take my offer. It was still early in the day so I sat on the couch and watched The Real Housewives of Atlanta episodes for the rest of the night. Cassie called me about eight times but I ignored them , I don't want to see her face again. Because of her, Beyoncè will have problems with trusting me and that's not what I want. About ten minutes into my show, Meek entered the house with a skank looking girl behind him. He laughing uncontrollably with a drink in his hand. "Who the fuck is this?" I scrunched up my face and she stopped laughing to look at me. "Oh my God Nicki I'm a huge fan!" She bit her bottom lip and I rolled my eyes. She was wearing some type of stripper shit and Meek placed a wet kiss on my cheek. He smelled of alcohol and he wrapped his arm around the girl. "This is Mariyah, I'm taking her upstairs . You should join " all of his words were slurred. " I'm good. Don't fuck In my bedroom Nigga," I waved him away. I don't need him I have Beyoncè right now. I mean, I'm working on getting Beyoncè . I think I turned her out so the other stuff should be easy. "Join Nicki," the girl rubbed on her clit and I turned my head away. "You're a pure slut," a piece of me was telling me to join but the other piece was committed to winning Beyoncè back. "No, I don't wanna STD. Have fun though" I laid back and watched my husband take a stripper upstairs. I know I should be hurt and I should care that he's about to fuck a bitch right in front of my face. In the end, I don't like him and I don't give a fuck what he do. His sex game weak anyways.