Chapter 12

Onika Maraj
I picked Beyoncè up and she immediately wrapped her legs around me. She spreaded her legs Open and my face met her clit. I started to lick slowly then picked up the pace as she moaned into my ear. I laid her on the counter and plunged three fingers into her as I stuck my tongue inside her, swirling it around. Her moans grew louder as my middle finger pressed against her g-spot and my tongue went in and out. She started grinding against my tongue, and her warmth made me close my eyes and moan. She stuck my head farther down and I went faster and deeper. She screamed and I moaned , too going as fast as my tongue would allow me.
•••
I woke up on Beyoncè's bed to find her lying naked next to me. She had a smile on her face and I smiled and kissed her forehead. She yawned and opened her eyes slowly. "Baby, is that you ?" I haven't heard her call me that in a long time . I moaned and replied "yes baby I'm here " she smiled and sat up. "You felt so good , come here" she opened her arms and I walked into them placing kisses on her neck. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I grinded against her slowly. "You really did miss me ," she moaned and I licked my lips. "Well I couldn't resist when you stripped in front of me " she laughed and I got off of her making her pout. "Come back, I want round two"
I put my shoes on and grabbed my hoodie. "Please don't leave ," she whined and I laughed . "Sorry baby I gotta go, Jay will be back any time now " she got out of bed and wrapped her robe around her. "Hand me some sheets out the hall closet" I walked over to the hall closet and pulled out some white sheets . I handed them to be and she started changing the bed. "Can I come over maybe ? Maybe later? " I sighed as she begged me. "I'm going to Puerto Rico Saturday so I'm busy packing " she looked down and smirked . "Can I join?" She smiled wide and I smiled at her. "Yes your my baby I want you to join me " She ran over to me and wrapped her arms around me. The doorknob on the front door turned making a noise, indicating that someone was trying to get in. "Shit" she mumbled she throw on a shirt and joggers and pointed for me to go upstairs . "There's an emergency door up there to the left as soon as you walk up. It'll lead you to the elevator , see you later baby" she placed a wet kiss on my lips and I ran up the stairs , looking for the door. I heard Jay's voice going through the house . Bey was laughing and I heard him kiss her . It made me mad so I walked to the top of the stairs . Fuck the secret door. "Hi Jay" I looked down and smiled at him and he looked up and smiled back. "What's up Nicki," Bey was looking at me in fear and her eyes were popping out of her head. "I love your bathroom upstairs very open. Sexy shower too" Bey coughed and I smirked at Jay. "Okay," he dragged the word okay and nodded. "Well I'll get out of y'all hair . I'm here because me and Chris stopped by and he left without me " I poked my lip out and Jay wrapped his arm around Bey. "Yea I saw him, but we'll see you later " Bey waved bye and I smiled at them as I walked down the spiral staircase. My nostrils did flare as I saw his arm around my baby, it made me want to throw him out the window. I stepped out of the front door and made my way to the elevator. I had a good day with Bey and I think I got her back.