Chapter 4

New York, 2010
3:00 pm
Beyoncè Knowles

"You gotta stop poppin up so fast ," I sighed as I got into Nicki's car. "I'm sorry baby, I knew you would want to see me earlier." She smiled at me and leaned in to kiss my cheek. "Mhmm it ain't even like that I was just bored that's all," I looked down at my shiny gold nails and she laughed. "Bored ? That's a lame ass excuse . You missed me and I know it because I missed u," she leaned in again and pressed her lips against mine. She poked her tongue at my lip and I let her enter. She unbuckled my seat belt and ran her fingers through my hair. "Mmm," I moaned as she bit my bottom lip. She pulled away and I became angry , "w-what you doin ?" She started the car. "Put your seat belt on , and I'm taking you to my house that's what I'm doing ." She pulled off and our ride was silent . It was comfortable though and I felt her eyes glare at me every now and then. "So how is Jay in bed?" I scrunched my face up and she giggled. "He's good," I smiled sheepishly , she getting all personal and shit. "He's not better than me ," she smirked and took one of her hands of the wheel. I could believe her on that just because of the way she kisses me. "How's Meek? " I asked curiously. "The nigga sucks to be honest . He don't even like to move around. It's like his dick has arthritis," I laughed hard at her comment and she joined . Forty minutes later we pulled into her driveway and she opened the garage. " I see you packed like you goin on tour or some shit," she grabbed my bag off of my shoulder and took it in the house. I walked in the house looking for Nicki, as soon as I turned to the left something slammed me against the wall. Next thing I knew , lips were on mine and I was breathing heavy . She picked me up and took me into a room downstairs . She threw me on the bed and licked her lips hungrily. I pulled her shirt off , encouraging her to keep going and she did. She ripped my shirt open and sucked on my nipple gently . "Mmm," I moaned as she kissed my lips. She slid my pants and underwear down, rubbing my clit softly. I moaned and leaned my head back as she traced my second pair of lips with her tongue. "Stop playing," I moaned . She smirked and thrusted her finger into me. My back arched immediately as she sped up the paste. She closed her eyes as she added another finger. "Nicki- " I breathed in between my loud moans. She started to suck roughly on my clit and came back up to kiss me. I kissed her back and she added her fingers again. I climaxed and came hard on her fingers. "This is fuckin' amazing ," I moaned and she grinned. "You taste amazing ," she kissed me again , letting me taste myself. She placed kisses from my neck to my area and I screamed her name. She liked it because she started to go faster and harder. Once she started on my clit again, she thrusted her tongue inside of me and I screamed yet again. I tried to move away so I wouldn't come on her tongue but she didn't let me bulge. "Stop it ," she slapped my inner thigh and it turned me on. "Oh myyyyy God" I moaned and she kept her tongue inside of me, twirling it around. I came again and she slurped up all of my juices. "Damn baby that was some good shit," Nicki slapped my inner thigh and removed her face from in between my legs. "I can't believe I did that," I stood to put my panties on. "Well you did it and you loved it. You came like three times. Does Jay make you do that?" She smirked and I looked down, embarrassed. "Um well not really," I played with my fingers and she grabbed them kissing my cheek. "Well don't worry , now you've got some good activity going on. Come back when you need more," she opened the bedroom door and lead me to the garage door. "What? " I asked startled and she giggled. "You really thought u could stay the night ? Get your ass out , I'll see you when I need some more pussy," she handed me my keys and purse and I stomped angry as fuck. What? Was I just some one night stand? I stomped out of the garage door and noticed a red Cadillac in the driveway. Cassie stepped out with a red lingerie on and smirked at me. "The fuck are you doing here?" She asked. I nodded my head and replied, " nothing , I was um helping Nicki out ," she squinted her eyes at me and shrugged her shoulders. I watched her as she switched into Nicki's house. My nose burned and a tear rolled down my cheek. Nicki used me because she wanted some tonight. I was so stupid to even go through with it and I was played this whole time. I guess Cassie was her next meal. I needed to get home and fast.