Chapter 10

New York
November 11,2010
8:00 am
Beyoncè Knowles
"Cleanup crew," a soft voice sounded through the door. "I'm not ready yet " I jumped out of bed and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. Last night after the Nicki incident , I went home and grabbed some clothes and things . I checked out a room at a hotel for the week and it costed me a lot. I made sure to stay in the best hotel so I could feel the comfort. I have a suite with one California King bed , a sofa with a Tv, and a kitchenette. It was perfect for me , I didn't  need much. I took a quick shower and brush my teeth, making sure that they look really white. I moved on to my makeup, arching my eyebrows in the perfect way. Im meeting Nicki at twelve for lunch and I know that I shouldn't but it's that attraction. I feel so connected to her and it's getting worse. I get done with my hair and makeup early so I just throw on some jeans and a Charlotte Russe T-shirt. I flipped through the channels on tv until I found a clip about Meek.
"Meek Mill slips a woman into his house while Nicki was there. In fact , the girl was straight from Bangerz , the local strip club."
I placed my hand over my mouth as I read the headline. How dare he? Actually that's good for me because I can get closer to Nicki without distractions. Cassie was a big one though and I'm worried about her. I'm still pretty pissed from last night and if I see her I'll be ready to choke a bitch out. My phone started to ring as I was watching CleverNews.
"Hello"

"I'm outside" Nicki's voice made me smile even though I was still pretty pissed.

" I'm not at home dumbass"

"Oh , okay well hurry up god damn"

I hung up the phone and grabbed my purse , leaving my keys on the nightstand . The restaurant was on the same strip as my hotel . I followed a couple onto the elevator and they waved at me . I signed their hands with my signature and wished them well on their trip back to California. As I walked down the street to Lanons , people were calling my name left to right. When I approached the small restaurant , Nicki was sitting outside with a small glass in front of her. "Hey Bey," I turned to see her staring at me and I sat down. "Correction, bitch you mean" I punch my order in the touchscreen menu and cross my legs. "Look , I said I was sorry . Truth is Bey you need to stay away from me. I know we're attached or some shit but we need to stop whatever we have. It's not right . I don't want to mess up you and Jay, fuck Meek id rather be on my own. You're my go-to pussy and I don't need your goods anymore . You've satisfied me . Keying my car pissed me off and I'm sorry I called you a bitch . I hope we can still be friends maybe even associates," tears filled my eyes as I listened to Nicki talk. Here I am thinking she wanted me back but she coming to tell me I was a hit and quit. "Go to pussy? You right Nicki. I don't need you . I love my husband and fucking with you made me realize that more. " Lies came out of my mouth and I bit back tears . I do love my husband but I need Nicki. "Good , I'll pay for your food and we can end this shit right here" she looked kind of sad too, like she was ready to let go any minute. "I can pay for my own thank you. " For the next ten minutes we ate in silence. Every now and then a fan would call for one of us but we were to focused on our thoughts. "I'm going back to my hotel" I stood up and left my part of the tip. Nicki stood up too, and followed me until we were in front of her car. "Bye Bey," Nicki looked down and a tear escaped from my eye. "Bye Nicki."
~~~
March 8, 2011
Beyoncè Knowles
"No baby I want it right there," I stood  where I wanted me and Jay's new bed. He wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled into his chest . The movers moved the bed into the right spot and I sighed in relieve. "Thank you guys so much, I'll call you when I need some more help" I shook the workers' hand and they left , leaving me and Jay in the room alone. "Wanna see how the bed feels?" I laughed as Jay picked me up and sat me on the bed. "I haven't had you in a long time " he placed kissed on my neck and I moaned. "I know baby , you gone go hard this time?" I leaned back and opened my legs. He stripped out of his clothes and I started licking my lips. I took my clothes off too, throwing them on the floor in a slow motion. He pushed me back gently and inserted himself into me. I immediately let out a moan as I felt him going in and out of me. He kept kissing my neck as he went at a faster pace. My moans started to pick up and get louder but I soon fell asleep. Jay was still pounding me as my eyes closed and I kept moaning to make him think I was into it. I finally gave in and let myself go , not responding at all. He soon gave up and laid next to me , sighing. "What did I do wrong ? I feel like I don't hit it right anymore " in the back of my mind I was thinking about Nicki whom I haven't talked to in four months. She used to hit it right and every since she touched me , I've been falling asleep on Jay. No doubt that I don't feel bad but somebody's got Jay beat .