Chapter 22

Los Angeles , California

December 25,2011

Onika Maraj

Mariah Carey's "All I want for Christmas is You" played throughout Beyonce and I's apartment on Christmas. Both of our families were here, smiling as we exchanged gifts. It took Miss.Tina a good three weeks to get over us but she did, and she was my second mother. "I know I'll  love it baby," I kissed Bey as I opened my little box that she handed to me. Once I got passed the wrapping paper, a car key stared up at me. I squealed in joy as I realized it was a brand new pink Lamborghini.  "Just what you wanted," she smiled and I kissed her, falling back onto the couch. "Don't be gettin nasty girls," Miss.Tina laughed and we laughed with her."Sorry mommy," Beyonce apologized and her and Kelly high fived. It felt great to have everyone here for Christmas, everyone was getting along. "My turn," I handed Beyonce a small box and a smile came across her face as she unwrapped it. She opened the little box and gasped, tears coming to her eyes. "Oh my God, Onika" She cried and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Yes," she smiled and everyone looked at us in shock. She opened the box again and showed everyone the diamond engagement ring I bought her. "I want you to be mine forever," I smiled as I wiped her tears away. "We can get married whenever you're ready, I just wanted you to have this" Once the ring came back to me, I slid it onto her finger slowly, looking her directly in the eye. She kissed me again, this time more passionate and our guests clapped. "I raised a lover!" My mother yelled and we all laughed while we kept exchanging gifts. It was the best Christmas I could ever ask for.

*Two Years Later*

August 4, 2013

Beyonce Knowles

I adjusted the chest part of my dress as my mother called my name from downstairs. Today was a big day for me. My father met me at the bottom of the stairs and I looped my arm into his, smiling at him. "Daddy," I smiled as he walked me down the long, sandy aisle. The ocean displayed a beautiful scenery and complimented the white chairs and decorations. Tears escaped from my eyes as I walked down the aisle, taking in the atmosphere. Blood red rose petals covered the ground and at the end of the aisle the love of my life was standing in a beautiful dress that was shorter than mine. My best friends, Kelly and Michelle, wiped away their tears as they stood under the pavilion,   nodding at me as I walked up to meet my Love's face. She smiled at me and I smiled at her, hanging onto every word the pastor spoke. It was time to exchange vowels and I chocked on tears of joy, keeping my eyes on hers. "I do," I smiled. 

I really hope you enjoyed this book! Sorry if it seemed choppy or short but the next will be better I promise! Get ready for BOOK TWO! Love you guys! Make sure you check out my other books! They will be completed soon - Kae