Chapter 6

so first off i would like to thank keysandguitar for making this totally hot book cover for me. thank  you again and much love. *blows little kiss*

and thank you all for reading my story! I'm so happy!

please continue to comment, fan, vote!!!

love you guys!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the next morning i woke with a kink in my neck from sleeping on the hard ground. i layed there trying to remember what had happened last night. oh..yah..that's right. i kissed Lex. god i was such a bimbo!

i walked out of the tent and waited for someone to tell me to go back in but there was no one outside or for that matter even around the camp. where are they? 

"planning your escape?" i swear i jumped twenty feet in the hair. i know that voice to well. 

"no i was just seeing if there was anyone decent to talk to around here." i walked to one of the put out fires from the night before an pulled out a stick that was burnt.

"im decent." like hell you are.

"whoever told you, you were decent lied. you are probably one of the most indecent people i know." i turned and tripped on one of the sitting logs.

he caught me right before i hit my face on the ground. he pulled me tight against his body and looked into my eyes. his eyes were so beautiful!

no no no no!! look away look away! please dont kiss me again!

he brought his face down to mine.

"you can let go of me now." he chuckled

"you were holding on to me."

"was not."

"was too!" ahhh...men! i walked away from him going int the forest. which direction you may ask. i don't F*cking care as long as I'm away from him!

i heard footsteps behind me.

"please don't leave. its not safe for you here even in the daylight hours."

"do i look like i care."

"you look pissed and I'm sorry. i was only teasing."

"no you werent. you were playing with my emotions." i walked faster away from him starting  run.

"Mila stop!" he was using his Alpha voice. what? how did i know he was a Alpha?

i stepped off to the right behind a tree and he walked right past me. thank god. i thought i would never get rid of him!

i looked up into the trees and saw the sunshine and birds. i wish i were a bird. then i could fly away from all this madness that is my life. i leaned my head against the tree and closed my eyes.

a second later i felt something wet swipe against my face.

"holy shit!" i screamed.

sitting in front of me was a black wolf. i gulped.

"dont scream..." oh thank god it was the one from the other night.

"where did you come from?" i petted its head ad rubbed its ears. it seemed to really like its ears scratched.

"tree..."

"you were in one of the trees? how did you get up there?" i looked down at it body and noticed that he wasn't completely black like i thought. he has very thin streaks of brown going down his body.