Chapter 15

Hey guys so lately things have kind of been tuff. I don’t exactly know how to explain it so…here is the story you all have been waiting for. and just letting you guys know that my boyfriend and i arent toggether anymore. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lex’s p.o.v

Running up the stairs that led to Mila’s room I burst into my wolf. Letting myself go and bringing my wolf to the forefront of my mind and body.

I went through the corridor sniffing the air, searching for Mila. Running my nose along the bottom of each door I couldn’t smell anything. No scent, no trace of her.

There was something wrong, Very wrong.

Reaching the very last door at the end of the hallway I waited and listened.  There was a very slight creak in the wood just beyond the door and hearing it made my wolf go into overdrive. Throwing my body against the door it instantly opened. What I saw next amazed me. 

Mila sitting on the bed with another man that was not me.

“Lex…I…um…well…this.”

“He already knows who I am Mila, no need to explain.” He looked up from Mila, turning his face towards me. Yes I knew this man but there was something off about him. Instead of being so full of life like most men. But those facts did not deter me from the hate I had for him, the hate that was slowly coming to the surface and pestering my wolf.

“Kill now! Kill him! He is too close to her!”

“Do you see what I see? There is something wrong with him. He has underworld essence all over him!”

“Yah I can smell it. Now shut up and let me think.”

“If you don’t take care of it I will Lex.”

That was the one thing I loved about my wolf. He was always brutally honest with me.  

I suggest you leave before I call my pack.” I said while trying to control myself.

“No I don’t think I will. Mila is my Mate and I have a right by pack law to stay wherever she is until I can find a suitable home for both of us.”

“Well you see that there is a little problem with your statement.”

“And what would that be Alpha?” he said sarcastically.

“Mila is not your mate anymore.”

“Yes she is Lex.” He stroked Mila’s arm and it made her shutter and I’m pretty sure it wasn’t a good sign.

“Do it Lex! Dot it now!” my wolf screamed in my head.

“Not after this.” He Ran over to Mila using my wolf speed and grabbed her around her waist. Pulling her against my chest and removing her hair from around her throat.

“Lex what are you doing?!” she said breathlessly. I knew she was scared at the moment but this had to be done and I couldn’t wait anymore.

“This has to be done.”

“No Lex don’t!” Declan got up from the bed, cautiously walking to Mila and me.  

“I have to do this.” I said more to myself then to her.

Letting my canines grow beyond their human length, I lined up with her throat and shoulder.

“Lex don’t. If you do this you know she will hate you. She is not ready for what you are about to give her.”

“She will understand in the future. You can’t have her anymore Declan.”

I bit down into her throat, Tasting her blood and essence that was purely Mila. Biting down harder I felt her small hands come up around my neck and pull me into her further. Pulling my fangs even farther into her neck. I closed my eyes letting my wolf come to the surface, letting him mark her as his own as well as mine. I noticed that there was no other marking that I had to fight through. Declan didn’t mark her fully? Why wouldn’t he have marked her?

“Lex stop.” I wanted to but my wolf wouldn’t let me. he wanted to make sure that the bond was unbreakable. “Lex please stop, it hurts.”

After wrestling with my wolf, I released her. She dropped to the ground and I slid down the wall that I had previously been leaning on.

“Lex what did you do to me?” I crawled over to her on hands and knees pulling her against me and rubbing her back reassuringly.

“You’re my mate Mila. Forever. Please don’t hate me for what I did. I only marked you for your own good.” 

“I could never hate you. I love you.” Whether or not that was or bond talking I didn’t care. Hearing her say those words made me all warm on the inside.

“Mila.” I heard Declan say.

She didn’t answer him. Good, I don’t want her talking to him anymore.

“Tell him who your real mate is Mila. Tell him.”

“Declan, what I had with you was special and once in a lifetime. But what I have with Lex is something so much more. I’m sorry.”

“You will regret this, both of you.”

A few second of intent starring went on between the both of them and I was completely convinced that their eyes were going to fall out any minute.

 Before I knew what was going on the door behind Mila and I blew up into tiny shards of wood.

Kay and some of the other pack members were there standing in the door way. Thank God in human form.

“Take him to a cell. I have a few questions to ask him.” I told Kay before picking Mila up in my arms Bridal style and heading to my bedroom. I stopped and turned back to Kay. “make sure my brother doesn’t get away.” 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys! a lot happened in this chapter. if you have any questions feel free to comment. =D

7 votes for next chapter. :)  2 comments. :) 

also not edited :(