Chapter 4.

I got in the shower and washed up and shit. It hurt so fuckin' bad to wash in my kooch l!

After I got out I just put on some thing simple: some navy blue sweats, a black t-shirt that said ODD FUTURE on it and some striped socks with some black moccasins. I was about to go over my moms house to figure things out. Ya know to "settle things down"

After I got outside It was a lil' to chilly so I went back in to the house I got on my black North Face coat on and started to go back outside when my aunt came down stairs.

"Baby where you going?" My aunt said coming down in her silk robe.

"Oh I'm going over my mom's." I knew she would say something regarding to the word no.

"Uh uh baby go somewhere wit dat bullshit." She was getting mad. Her and my mom were like me and Erin growing up. My mom got everything and my aunt was like me. She got treated like shit.my mom got a new shoes everyday, my aunt got her ass beat everyday,my mom got love from everyone, my aunt got hate from everyone. See that's that shit I don't like.........anyways me and Erin are like my mom and auntie as you know. Fuck I hate my life sometimes. I wasn't even invited to my moms wedding ( well my mom and dad renewed their vows😜) I mean I don't know what I did but damn....can a bitch get some love in here? I guess not. Everything fell apart for me when Chris left me though. He kicked me out of our loft, he embarrassed me on the Internet (i'll get into that later ) and he left me for my other sister nyellie (n-eye-l-ey) who's also a bitch to me, but she's not my moms baby though. She's my dads other wife's daughter. Yeah my dad has 2 wifes. Our family has always been like that even chris' family is like that, but in our families the men make all the decisions. Women are like property in our families but we don't get abused like them niggas do women in Iraq and shit. My dad always made sure I had the flyest shit though, he never let me go out the house lookin' ratchet and rough. I was always thick too. I have a strippers ass (fat as hell and round😜) I have thighs and BREAST! Well I'm only a 38D but hey! And my feet are hella small! Imma 5 in women! But back to me and my aunts covo....

"Auntie I need to make thing right! I can't just walk around hating my ma' and shit! We need to love each other and maybe Erin and nyellie would stop being bitches to me if I get it good with ma'!" I was begging to go.

"Please be careful then baby.....you just got out the hospital for the second time and you need to rest....just...just come home by 10:30 and if you late I'm coming to look for yo ass!" She said coming down the stairs. She was my height (5'2) and thick as hell, with long black hair with a china bang and dark green eyes with light Carmel skin.

"Okay TT I will!!!!!" And with that I ran out the house, hopped in my grey 2013 Honda and rolled out.

I finally got there.....I was hella nervous but hey....it's worth it.(or not😬)

I knocked on the door and Erin answers the door(great)

"Mmmm can I help you?" She said in her strong New York accent.

"I'm here to see mom."

"Uhhh aftah last night I don't think so boo boo."

"Erin just let me in.." I said in my up north accent.

"No bitch damn what part of the word don't you undahstand?" She was getting off the chain so I knew either one of her friends were there or her boyfriend devaughn.

I was getting hella irritated. "Move Erin..."

"Or what?" She said stepping out on the porch. Now we chest to chest.

"Erin moooove get out the damn Wayyy!!!!damnn!!" I tried pushing her aside but she stood her ground.

"Don't touch me, I don't know where yo hands been bitch, especially when you let niggas run a train on you." That's when I slapped that bitch. Ain't know body run a train bitch I was raped okay RAPED