Chapter 6.

???P.O.V

???"Aye sweetie what you doing."

???"Nothing bored as hell."

???"aye well mami I gotta a job for

you."

???"okay."

???"imma need you to protect some body,kill some body and hurt some PEOPLE. Okay?"

???"okay papi anythang eles?

???"naw mami dat's it."

???"okay papi bye..."

???"bye."

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+**+*

Nani's P.O.V

I talked to Chris last night. He was more calmer, he just laughed with me a did all the shit we used to do...talk shit to each other, tell jokes what we did today. Shit like that.

I start class today. Not college but a concealing class. After I got raped I didn't feel like my self so I wanted some help and fast.

I was about to get in the shower when Chris called me.

Me: yes baby?

Chris: what you doing?

Me: about to go to class.

Chris: oh okay well you want me to meet you?

Me: and why would you wanna do that?

Chris: I just wanna see you ma' and I have some one you gonna wanna meet,

Me:( sighs) okay chrissypoo.

Chris : okay bae meet me at McDonalds

Me :okay bye,

Chris: bye mami'

(End of covo)

I got out the shower and lotiond' my self up and got dressed. I put on a blank light grey long sleeve shirt and some dark grey yoga pants and some grey uggs. I put my hair in a messy bun and got my grey hoodie on left to meet chris.

I saw him standing by a girl. She was light skinned kinda skinny but look like she got them hands. She had really long dark curly hair and was busty.

"Hey babe" Chris said hugging me hard.

"Hey poo!" I kissed his soft pink lips and looked at the girl she kinda was looking at us funny.

"Bae this is Montana,Montana this is my baby Nani." Chris was smiling like a big baby.

"Hi." She shuck my hand lightly but with power. But it was like she wasn't happy to see me. It was like she didn't like me. Even when we went in she was a bitch to me.

"Hey what do you want off the menu?" I asked.

She looked at me like I just asked her a stupid question .she looked at me some more and then she looked at the menu and said:

"Ummm i'll have a salad with out the chicken. Is that okay Chris?" Why the fuck were you asking him Is that okay? Bitch order your food and go sit down.

I ordered my food and went to go sit down when miss attitude had the nerve to sit her. Ass besides my man. BITCH MOVE OUT THE WAY! I blew it off and sat down on the other side.

"So Montana, what do you do for a living?" I asked.

"I'm a stripper." She said sternly.

"Oh.....really? Is that where you and Chris met?" I asked not trying to be rude but she took it that way.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She was getting a little to bitchy.

" well Chris loves strip clubs and that's where he-" I got cut off.

"Well nothing, what do you have against strippers? I knew I wouldn't like you, your just like your family, booshie, spoiled rotten, and all of the above. Ha you think you better than me bitch we'll see about that." She was hella defensive.

"Number one I ain't got nothing against my own kind so you can stop that shit.

Number two check ya self cuz me and my family don't get along and I ain't nuthin like em' so hush." I said. That shut her dumb ass up. Shit imma stripper too and you gotta to what you gotta do to get that doe thoe.

"What do you mean? You a stripper?" Chris asked I forgot he never knew what my job was. He just thought the night we met I was just with a friend ( I really worked there though and I was on break .)

"Yes Chris I am."

"Since when?!"

"Remember when I was with Imani?(an old friend) and that's when we first met? Poo I was on a break babe. That's why you would find wads of money everywhere around the house."

"What the fuck?" Was he mad?

"Babe are you mad?"

"No I'm just surprised!"

"Hahahhahaha okay poo!"

"I'm done you guys can have all your fuckin fun. I'm just done." Montana got up and walked away. Chris followed her and I heard them arguing outside.

Montana: why did she even have to come?

Chris: I wanted you guys to meet!

Montana: you know how I feel About you!

Chris: I'm in a relation ship now you should have made your damn move when I was single!

Montana : you never let me know that I could do that though!

Chris: there were so many signs what are talking about!?

I got tired of hearing them argue so I got up and left.

"And where are you going Nani?" Chris said.

"I'm leaving you with your bitch so you guys can argue like a married fuckin couple!" I yelled in his face.

"Baby it's not even like that!" Chris said grabbing my arm hard.

"It was supposed to be like that!"Montana yelled out from the back of Chris. I was about to slap the shot outta her.

"I'm tired of you talking bitch!" I said taking my earrings off. Dis bitch was about to get it bad!

"Bring it hoe." Chris moved out the way instead of stopping it and before you know it we was scrapin' I was beating the shit outta her until Chris came and pulled me off of her.

"TALK ABOUT THAT HOE!" I was mad as fuck.

We got in our cars and drove off Chris drove Montana home and I just drive to the park. I was crying. He let that bitch fight me? What the fuck? He's supposed to be protecting me. Shit...

TO MY READERS....please pretend the first part of this chapter( when the unknowns were talking.) is the last part okay. I Know this story is kinda of boring but please forgive me it's my first story!!