Chapter 5.

"Want me to trail you home?" Chris asked.

"Yeah..." I said.

"Ight c'mon."

We got in our cars and left the park, my mind is telling something. It's saying leave this nigga alone. But my heart is all for it! I still love Chris and all but I'm gonna have a little issues with him cuz' he is a hornball and he will try to fuck me. I'm just gonna give it to him straight.

After we pulled up he got out of his car quick to open my car door for me...what a sweetheart! I invited him in to chill.

"You want some thing to drink poo?" I asked from the kitchen.

"Uhh bae just bring me some water please." I handed him a bottled water.

"So what cha wanna do?" I asked

"You know you used to ask me that before you would ask me to eat you out." He was right. He was looking at me again...with his now green eyes. It was that i wanna fuck the shit out of you stare.

"What?" I said

"Baby show me your room." He said deviously.

"Why?" I asked

" I wanna...see it." He said. We went up to my room and I sat on the bed he sat right next to me.

"So who raped you?" He asked rubbing my tummy.

"Remember Alex?" I said.

"Yeah the weird looking one." He said l. I laughed.

"Chris!!!"

"Well he do look weird."

"Well yeah him. After you I left me I got real desperate and got with him." I said looking at the floor.

"So...."

"SO I got with him and uuhhhhhh he was pretty abusive."

"Oh...anyways." ANYWAYS!? He acted like he didn't care if I was raped!

"Yeah sooo um he raped me with his friends. Called me all types of hoes and bitches and shit." I said trying to get his fuckin attention.

He was just texting some chick on the phone. We just sat there in silence for like thirty minutes. After he was done texting on his phone he got up.

"Baby I will see you later." He said getting up and kissing me hard on my lips.

"Where you going?" I asked getting up to go with him.

"Ma' this don't concern you right now, get the fuck outta my face and go sit down please!" His face was red as a lobster. His eyes had a different look to them.

"You don't have to talk to me like that." I said getting in to his face.

"Man move." He shoved me out the way.

"Baby, what's wrong? What's the problem?"

"YOU now move!" He pushed me into the wall and walked out. I got up and followed him out side.

"Chris please tell me what's wrong. Is it because I got with Alex? If it is I'm sorry."

"You really wanna know why I'm mad?" He said quietly holding me by my neck but not choking me.

"Yeah and get your hands from around my fuckin neck." I was starting to tear up.

"I'm mad because I let you go, I'm mad because I made a mistake that night that stopped us from having a wedding, I'm mad because I made a mistake that night that stopped us from having kids, I'm mad because I let other niggas rape you....I'm mad because I could have should have been there when you needed me the most,i'm....mad because I couldn't protect you when.....you needed it the most." He cried pulling me closer. He usually didn't cry in front of me like this, but I guess he really did miss me. I gave him plenty

Of kisses on his neck,his lips,his cheeks. He was holding me by my wrists and planted soft kisses on my lips.

"Chris don't go yet , I have the whole house to myself for a week and-" (GCO)

"No baby we'll talk later okay? I have business to take care of." And with that he planted one more soft kiss on my lips and got in his car and left. I felt numb. What the fuck was so important you couldn't even spend time with ya girl.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Chris P.O.V

I couldn't deal with her right now. I just couldn't. I'm glad we back together but I couldn't tell her about myself. I kill niggas for a living. She ain't gonna wanna be with me after I tell her that.....but caint no body take my baby away from me......no body. I needed to take care of some niggas to keep me safe, my family safe and her safe. I caint have niggas coming after my family at all.

I called up my brother.

Devaughn: hello?

Me: aye brody I need some help.

Devaughn: straight up yo, what you need."

Me: AK47's,some cash,and a hide out.

Devaughn: ight I got you cuh...aye you need my personal help doe?"

Me:actually yeah I do...I just got back with Nani and imma help her out with a few thangs so I need ya big time bro,"

Devaughn: straight up dawg, aye I got you by tomorrow."

Me: with er' thang?

Devaughn: yeah boy with er' thang.

Me:ight homie stay up doe,

Devaughn: aye wait who you bouta' blast with these AK's?

Me: some fuck niggas that need to be delt with.

Devaughn:ight well you need some help call me ight?

Me:ight yo,

Devaughn: ight one.

(End of convo.)

I bouta blast deez niggas for real.