Fuck it.

(2 months later.)

Last night after I woke up I had a strange feeling....i didn't give a fuck feeling. I went to see Alex and saw he had another girl in his room giving him head, not that I cared but it gave me a reason to shoot him. Yeah I shot him cuz he raped me but hey shit happens. I got all the money out of his stash (which was $600,230,789$) put in his duffle bag that I stole witch was full of weed and stuffed all that money in there. After that I went and found my sister Tauti. She got everything she brought from Jamaica and we bounced. I was tired of everything.being backstabbed, mistreated, misunderstood...imma show all you bitches the raft of me and it ain't gonna be pretty.

As soon as Tauti and I got through all of Alex's workers and security we bounced. I had stole the keys to alex's blue Lamborghini so we had away to make it home anyway....I drove so fast Tauti was telling me to slow down but it was like my ears tuned out and my mind went def. I didn't realize that we were all the way in Virginia so it took us awhile to get back.

After hours of driving and talking I watched my beautiful baby sister rest. She's been through a lot too but I'll get to that later. I finally got into Atlanta, you would think I would go straight home but actually I went to my job to see if I was fired. I walked up to the club and went in. I went all the way into the back were my boss was and takes to him about what happened to me.

"And that's why I really need this job. It wasn't my fault I didn't come as I told you I was kid napped by Alex." I said. I was pleading basically. I did need this job. On the way here I looked at my sister and saw so much potential in her I thought to my self " even though I have all this damn money in the bag I still gotta work. Imma tak care of her I swear." I thought. She needs me. I need her. we need each other.

"Okay I understand Nani but you do understand that Alex got people up here and they willing to snitch. Look I dont want you getting hurt." He said with a sympathetic tone.

" you don't have to worry about that. I'm moving to California anyways. I just need this job to get tickets so i can move close family members that mean some thing to me." I didn't want to spend any of that money in the duffle back yet. I wanna spend it when I love to Cali first cuz' that shit is expensive.

"Okay I understand...since I live you and your my favorite worker i'll give you a raise." He said with a warm smile.

"Awe that Sebastian!" I said getting all happy And shit.

"No problem hun." We hugged and then I walked out. My sister was still sleep so I let her rest. NOW I FINALLY GET TO GO HOME!

Chris P.O.V

Damn....it's been two fuckin' months. I feel like its my fault. I should've just broke it up and made sure she got home safe. FUCK! I've been so depressed I missed her and I felt like a messy asshole. Damn if I woulda saved her we would probably be together by now. On the beach chilin. At the park chillin. On the couch chillin. Damn....baby come home ma'....i've been drinking hard. After I kicked her out that one night the next day I was missing her bad. After that I don't think I've been the same. We (me and her aunt.) have been putting up flyers and shit she even called the police but they didn't do nothing sinse Nani has always had a runaway report on her. I hope she okay. I hope she come home unharmed and in one peace......

Robyn (Nani's aunti)P.O.V

i've been weak. Why? Why my baby!? She hasn't done a damn thing to anyone but live. Fuck this shit I want her back...I need her in my life she my breath and soul. Shit she like my damn daughter. I hate who ever did this and imma fuck them up when I catch em'.....