Opposite attractions.(chapter 1)

NANI ERICKA FINTY.

Hi my name is Nani (n-aw-n-i) and I'm 5'2 ( very short I know!) and I'm very thick. I'm a stripper from magic city (Atlanta) and I just wanna let y'all know me before I tell you my story. I'm not that dark i'm more of a light Carmel color and i'm 18. I just moved to Cali from Atlanta. The only reason why I moved was because I had just got raped by an ex- boy friend and he had a whole bunch of his homies rape me with him.

(What happened then. )

After I was raped they left me in a ally. Luckily some one was walking through and helped me out. The next thing I knew I was in a hospital with all these tubes running through me, my mom came and was mad as fuck at me and my aunt came in crying her. Eyes out.

"Baby you alright!?" My aunt let out.

"Oh stop it Robyn she's fine. Maybe if she wasn't such a hoe maybe she wouldn't be here and I would have to worry about her." My mom said giving me a disgusting look.

"GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT!" I shouted.

"GLADLY!" My mom shouted. I blacked out after that. Shouting at her took all the strength in me.

( 2hrs later )

I woke up again. My aunt was still here , my head was hurting like hell. I sat up on my bed.

"Yo what happened TT?" I call her TT for short.

"You blacked out baby." My aunt said wiping her tears away. She was like my mom, she was always there for me and she never left no matter what. Even when I was poppin' pills and shit she was there.

"Oh......well did she leave?" I was just laying there feeling numb. My koochie was hurting though. It's horrible knowing that someone took your virginity at the wrong time knowing you don't want to have sex. In my mind I was thinking 'Damn.....fuck I just got raped'

"Yeah...I told her to go some where with that shit. She got mad and left." She said looking down at her phone.

"Oh well the doctors say anything?" I was hella worried. What if I was pregnant? What if I got sick from this shit?

"Well baby you defiantly ain't no virgin no moe." That made me laugh a little. It hurt when I laughed.

"Yeah TT I know that but what they say about me going home and shit?" I tried to put on a smile but it was week. All of my body felt week.

" they said they gotta run some moe test and you good to go home baby." She said smiling and rubbing my soft black hair.

"Oh shoooooot." I said. I was hella worried Yo, I couldn't deal it was so damn stressful.

" what baby?" I didn't answer I just looked the other way.

"Oh sweetie don't worry." She said looking back down at her phone.

"Nani Ericka Finty?" The doctor said walking in.

"Yeah that's me." I said with a dry tone.

"Hello sweetie how ya doin'?" He said with a cute Texas cow boy accent.

"Alright but a little worried." I said looking away and sitting up.

"Well honey bunny there's nun to be worried about!" He smiled. His teeth were white as fuck and so damn strait. He had the most sexiest deepest dimples ever. Dark skinned and grey eyes.

"Oh really?" I smiled. He smiled back. I showed off my dimples to him and I knew he loved them.

"Yeah, no STD's of any sort. And your not pregnant."...just the words i needed to hear.

"Okay so what time I get outta here?" I said as quick as I could.

"Dang!" My aunt said.

"Yeeeaah! Dang why you wanna leave me so soon honey syrup?" He smiled again. I loved it.

" ha naw for real doe when I'm leavin' outta here?"

"Your good to go now Hun." He said. He kept smiling. He new I liked it.

"Okay thanks doc." My aunt said. She was staring at me and him like 'WTF?' I laughed. He walked out the room.

"What TT?" I said cheesing like a dumb fuck.

"Baby girl, baby girl , baby girl." She said shaking her head.

After I got dressed and we checked out, I just said fuck dis wheel chair yo I can get in the car by myself cuz.

We drove and got to the nearest dinner we could.

"Shit I'm starving!" My aunt blurted out. I shuck my head and got out the car and went in to the dinner.

" your table is right over here ladies." Our waiter said. He was a little older looking but auntie kept stating at him.

After we sat down we talked a little about what happened to me and then she changed the subject.

"Anyway baby soooooo, what you plan on doing? I mean ya bouta graduate so what cha gonna do?"

"Well imma just graduate and then imm-(GOT CUT OFF)

"So they let ya ugly ass out?" The voice said. I looked up and saw it was my sister Erin.i looked up and looked around saw my family and family friends at a huge ass table.

"What you what Eri-(GOT CUT OFF)

"Take ya lil' ass and go some where, shit get YO UGLY ASS outta here." I ALMOST SPIT OUT MY WATER! My aunt is funny.

Great, just great my mom had to trail ha ass on around here. See my mom has always been there for my sister Erin. She's the favorite child out of me and her. Ha I remember one time when we was lil' and my mom took Erin to the ZOO and told me to stay there with the pedo house keeper. 2 bad things came up that day:

1: I had to clean up my room and Erin's room (when we had some one to do that for us)

2: the house keeper tried to rape me That same day.

And the cold part about that shit is when I told my parents they didn't believe me and my mom beat the shit outta me for quote on quote 'lying' .

"What the hell you doin here? Followin' people now?" My mom said standing by Erin's side. ( as always)

"Bitch ain't no body following you!" My aunt said. I smiled.

"Whatever hoe and what the fuck is you laughing at smiley?" My mom said looking at me.

"Hefa I'm laughin' at yo goofy ass!" I chuckled then I felt a Cold feeling on my chest and my thighs. Then I realized....this bitch just slapped my cup of WATER on me. I know this was wrong but I got up and slapped the shit out that hoe then we started scrappin' then I felt a tug. My DAD was pulling me off her and pulling me outside.

"NANI ARE YOU FUCKIN' NUTS?!" He said putting me down.

"I don't know maybe!" I said with a careless attitude.

"You always do this you can't just be-(GOT CUT OFF)

" can't just be what? Like my sister?!" I got in his face raising an eye brow.

"Dammit Nani if you would let me FINNISH then you would here me out."

"Well nigga guess what ?"

"What?"

"I don't give a

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKK!!!"

I walked off my aunt called off our orders and we was about to go home. Right when we got in the car Erin's yellow as came out.

"Aye don't let me catch you bitch!!!" She yelled.

"Fuck you Erin, i'll be happy to fight yo spoiled ass!" I said getting ready to jump out went I started to feel numb...my nose started bleeding and then-.....