Still lost.

Still lost, still here,no past, don't Care about looking back anyway nothing matters anyway.....I sang along to Casey veggies LIFE CHANGES.

I was so pissed that Chris did that! He took the bitch home? Wow don't even check up on a bitch, damn.....

(2 hrs later)

I was just sitting at the park on the swing and then a car pulls up. I know this nigga didn't have the nerve to come up here! Did this nigga follow me? I got up from the swing and sat on top of one of the pick nick tables. The car was just sitting there. If he thought I was coming to his ass he had another thing coming. As u was sitting there I felt a sharp pain in my head and I saw darkness and the I realized I was knocked out.

Chris P.O.V

(3 hrs later)

After I dropped Montana off I was pissed. I wanted to break the fight up but for some reason I didn't. Brfore I left she dials a number and is talking crazy about killing Nani with some niggas or some shit. I didn't pay attention to it and I just left. I went to the park to see if Nani was there but she wasn't so I called her up and her phone went straight to voice mail. I texted her but she didn't text back. So I went to her house.

I knocked on her door and a thick old lady that looked about she was in her mid 30's.

"Hi umm is Nani here?"

"No and may I ask who you are?"

"I am here boyfriend."

"Oh"

"And uhh I thought she had the house to herself?"

"No I had to Come back from my business trip and why does that matter to you young man?"

"No disrespect ma'am but I'm just looking for her. See we had just went out to eat and she got in a fight with my friend and she ran off."

"OH MY LAWD!"

"I'm sorry I should have been looking out for her. I just wanna find her so I can say sorry."

"Well did you try calling her?!"

"Yes and it goes straight to voice mail."

"Oh my, I'm bout to go look for my baby!"

"I'll go look around at the park."

"Okay then Hun you do that!"

She ran out the house with no shoes or nothin Jesus (lol) and started her car. I did the same thing and drove to the park. I looked around and saw no trace of her. But I did find a cracked phone....it was off.

Nani's P.O.V

"Damn nigga how hard did you hit her head!" I heard a familiar voice say.

"Nigga shut the fuck up." The other voice said. My hearing was faint but I could hear just enough to know what was going on.

"Shit at leased we got the hoe." The other voice said.

"You right." After he said that it was a knock on the window. The other voice let down the window.

"What up man?" The other voice said. I opened my eyes and saw there was two niggas in the front seat the one with familiar voice was leaning back in his seat as if he didn't want the person

at the window to see him.

"Aye what up thoe. Uhh y'all saw a girl. Thick, Carmel skin long hair up in a pony tail?" That's when I knew. It was Chris, he was looking for me. I wanted to yell since was in the back seat, but I couldn't get it out. I was too weak.

"Naw bruh I ain't seen her."

"Ight bruh tnx doe."

FUCK CHRIS! Why didn't you check the one in the other seat!

"I bet you that nigga wasn't about to get my bitch." That's when I knew it was Alex who was hiding from Chris.FUCK!

"Yeah whatevah nigga." The other one said then I noticed it was tre. He was one of the niggas that rapped me too.

They took me to this place. It was dark and musty. And the boys were having a ball with other sluty ass bitches. They were sucking dick and shit. After they were done with the hoes Alex came the room they put me in. I tried to fake sleep but that did not work.

"Girl wake up I know you ain't sleep." Alex said slapping my ass as he sat down on the bed.

"What do you want Alex?" I said with an attitude. I was conches enough to know what was going on more clearly.

"Girl quit being dumb you know what I want." He said rubbing me.

"I'll die before I fuck you." I said slapping his hand away. He slapped me twice as hard.

"You damn well that's not what I want right now." He said grabbing my neck then letting me go.

"Yeah right now." I said holding my neck.

"Baby just come back...you know I love you and I'm always down for you, I love you baby....i'll never do it again just come home." He sad hugging me from the side.

"Stop touching me dammit!"

"BITCH!" He slapped me hard.too hard. I bled from my nose and mouth.

"Now I'm leave yo ass n here so you can think about what daddy says and maybe you would do it!" He refers him self to the word daddy all the time , I fuckin' hate that shit!

After hours and hours of sitting !n there I finally got the since to act. I was gonna fake kiss up to him so he can give me freedom. I walked out the room there were a whole bunch if bitches there and a whole bunch of niggas. I heard a lot of "damn who is that" or "girl I'd fuck you right!" When I came out the room.

"Are you ready to respect yo daddy now?" Alex said outta no where.

"Yes daddy." I had to kiss up to u!m so I could get that freedom to walk out, or I could just get a hold of his phone and call my aunt or Chris. I had to get outta here no matter what.....