High.

NANI'S P.O.V

I was still in that damn room. It was dark and hella smelly in that hoe. I sat there for hours and hours until Alex came in.

"You ready to respect me now?" He said unbuckling his pants.

"Not in that way my nigga." I said backing up against the beds head board.

"Bitch you gonna give it to me the way I want it to night." He said damn there sprinting on to the bed.

"Damn nigga sprite or water!?" I said backing up More.

"What?" He questioned.

"You acting thirsty as hell!" I said. He slapped me after I said that.

"If anything you the thirsty one hoe."

"Naw thirsty niggas rape people when they caint get bitches. Shit nigga last time I checked you raped me . And you caint even get no pussy from the hoes you got runnin round here and this yo warehouse!" I wanted to laugh when I said that but for some reason I didn't.

"I thought you was ready to respect me hoe?"

"I only respect those who respect me back." I said.

" I am respectful." He said.

"Errr! NOT!" I burst out laughing, he must've Had a gun with him cuz he smacked me hella hard with it.

"Looks like you lied to daddy." He Said getting up of the bed and leaving. When he closed the door is was hella dark.

SHIT!!! Maybe if I woulda kept my mouth closed I woulda been out this bitch, but that nigga wasn't gonna take it from me again. Even though its already gone I feel like I could still have value for my cooch.

"Now hoe let's try this again." Alex said walking towards me.

"Wait!!! Okay I will respect you but I'm not giving it to you." I said sternly.

"Fine imma give you TWO WEEKS to loosin up to daddy but if you ain't loosened up to me by then......I'm taking it." He said determined.

"Deal." I said. I had to make it outta here fast I had to make him comfortable with me so I could leave. But I had to do this hella fast thoe.

2 nights later.

He had me working on the streets now. I was selling drugs and shit. Some times he would even make me strip cuz'Bo had a nice body. But other than that we've been getting along. Alex was a cool guy he just got a bad attitude. He was sexy too. He was dark skinned greyish-greenish eyes and he was kinda swole but the right size. He was about chris' size basically. 6'4 big ass feet and all That nice shit. His hair was so damn curly just like Chris' hair they both had an Afro not to big but not to small it was about 3in. Out. But shit things were going good I just needed that full trust so I could leave. I woulda left already but Alex had these nights watch me so I can't. Tonight I was selling drugs and I was getting money doe.

"NANI?!" A familiar voice said. I was hopping it was my aunt but it wasn't. Instead it was my baby sister. I haven't seen her since I was like 13! She was like my twin exept her booty was 4in. Smaller than mines and she had grey eyes and her dimples were really really really deeper than mines. She had breast that were the perfect size (38C) and she was a shade lighter than me and she had blond hair. ( her real hair and extensions.)

"TAUTI?!" yes me and my sister have weird names I know but hey we're Jamaican!

"Hey what are you doing here?! I went see mom and everyone and they said you went missing!" She was being loud as hell, I didn't want Alex's guys to her us so I took a break and took Tauti over into an ally way.

"OH MY GOD HOW HAVE YOU BEEN!?" She whispered in a exiting voice.

"Not so good!" I said.

"Why?"

"Erin's big koochie mouth ass didn't tell you?"

"Hell no! She didn't even talk to me when I walked in the house! But what happened?!" After I told about me being kid napped and shit and me and my moms getting into a fight she told me why she was here. Turns out she's coming to live up here in the untied states from Jamaica. Her and her pimps crew. Witch means the other girls and the nigga that's running them.

"Oh well shit bitch I need to get outta here! And once I do you coming with me!" I said hugging the sit out of my baby sis.

"Yes please do he's been trying to get my v-card for the last two years!" When she said that I smiled so hard! My baby kept her v-card! She kept her promise.

"Awe my baby kept her promise!" I hugged her tighter.

" yes after mom kicked me out and sent me to live with aunty Munro I had to keep your promise. I knew I was gonna see you again and wanted to to he happy with me."

"Well boo it worked! I'm happy with you and a I always will be!" I hugged her Some more then I got back to work and then she went back to where she was gong which was back Into the warehouse.

3hrs later

"Babe can I go to bed?" I asked Alex

"Yeah imma bout to come with you hold on boo." He said dapping his friend Wayne off. When we went upstairs I took a shower. He was sitting in the room waiting I guess cuz' he was sitting on the edge of the bed with a small box in his hand.

"Finally..." He said getting up. He was stepping closer to me and that's when i got scared. I only had my towel on so my instant thought was "rape".

"Umm sweetie please step back from me."

He smacked his lips "ma' ain't no body gonna touch you." He said smiling.

"PLEASE DON'T!" I fell to the floor about to cry. His smile slowly went down.

"Hey hey hey I'm not gonna hurt you babe!" He came to my side.

"Yes you will."

"No I won't now get in bed." He picked me up. My towel had flew off so I got hella scared and passes out.....SHITT!!!!