Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

As promised, I uploaded two chapters! LOL, sorry the story is slightly boring and slow. I just don’t know much about this thing that I’m doing since I’m new to it. So, okay. VOTE & LEAVE A COMMENT! Love you J

“Especially you.”

He was looking straight into my eyes when he said that. I revealed a wide grin, I don’t know why. It was like reflexes. I bowed my head. He just told me I was funny. What the hell. My blood rushed and my heart skipped a beat when he said that. I don’t know why maybe because of the way he said it or what!! I just don’t know. Oh my god, Jesus help me. What am I feeling! I screamed to myself. Stop smiling, stop smiling, stop smiling.

“There you guys are!!” I heard Anna’s voice.

I raised my head and saw her standing beside me and looked at Eduard who stood beside John who was both busy having a conversation. She saw the smile plastered on my face that hasn’t faded yet. “You seem happy.” she told me.

“Let’s just get inside.” I told her giddily grabbing her arm heading to the entrance of our school, leaving our ‘dates’ behind..

She raised an eyebrow at me with a smirk on her lips. “Something happened, didn’t it?” giving me a suspicious look.

“What?” I asked pretending to be shocked. “What could possibly happen in just a little time?” I told her chuckling.

“You slut.” She said jokingly.

“WOW. Look who’s talking, whore!” I answered back releasing my tongue.

With that, she laughed. “Thanks!” she winked at me and I rolled my eyes in return.

“Hey wait up babe!” someone screamed from behind us. I turned my head and saw Eduard and John.

They reached us and Eduard immediately took the hand of Anna. They flirted for like three minutes and John and I just stood there awkwardly, watching them whisper to each other’s ear and giggle flirtatiously. I’ve had enough so I cleared my throat while looking at both of them. Clearing my throat caused them to startle and look at me.

“I could have been watching The Vampire Diaries by now drooling over Stefan and Damon,” I paused, “yet here I am in a dance watching two people flirt in front of me” I told Anna with a fake dramatic face. Then I immediately shifted my face to slightly angry. “So, stop.”

I heard John chuckle from my side.

“Okay, okay. No need to be sassy!” She told me.

I rolled my eyes at her with a smile, happy that they had stopped. I turned around to go to t gym when I heard Anna whisper to Eduard “Someone’s bitter.”

That made me chuckle so I turned myself around and said “I heard you.” to Anna. She just playfully revealed her tongue to me like she was teasing me. I narrowed my eyes to her and lifted two finger then pointed it to my eyes then to her eyes. “I’m watching you.”

She softly laughed and removed her hand from Eduard’s grip then clung her arm to me.

“Let’s go.” She moved us with the boys trailing behind us.

We reached the gym where the party is happening. Music was blasting outside the gym. The party, obviously, has already started. When I was about to open the gym doors, Anna stopped me by pulling my arm. It made me halt. I scrunched my eyebrows. Damn this girl is strong.

“What?!” I asked her.

“We need to register.” She said pointing at the Ms. Davis who was sitting with Ms. Boppy. Infront of them, there’s a ----- with a “REGISTER” labeled on it. I was about to move when, “Ep, ep, ep. It’ll be the one to register for us guys. Stay here and wait for the boys, I think they went to the comfort room.” She ordered.