Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

So, since I didn't update for two weeks, I decided to publish two chapters. Who's happy with that? Comment below, vote and add to your library! Oh and guys if you have friends that reads on wattpad too, please suggest my story! thank you. I love you all :*

Chapter 5:

So, since I didn’t update for two weeks, I decided to publish two chapters. J Who’s happy with that? Comment below, vote and add to your library! Oh and guys if you have friends that reads on wattpad  too, please suggest my story! J thank you. I love you all :*

After seeing him smile back I looked outside. Another awkward silence was present. We were now passing by our neighborhood. My school was just 15 to 20 minutes away from my house. We’ve been sitting here for five minutes now, but I swear I feel like we’ve been riding the car for hours. I decided to text Anna.

I opened my purse and took my phone out. There were messages from my friend asking if I still wasn’t going to the dance. I decided to text them back after I text Anna.

‘You slut!! You planned this didn’t you!! You’re so dead.’ I sent her the text.

After a minute my phone buzzed.

‘What? LOL Ser. Have fun! :p :p’

I rolled my eyes even though she couldn’t see me. ‘Fuck you, you know that? You’re lucky there are no middle finger emojis you bitch.’

My phone buzzed again. ‘Yes I know. Lolz. I love you too bbg. :p :D <3’ I can already imagine that wicked smile she has whenever her plan succeeded. I rolled my eyes again and shook my head. I locked my phone and was about to put it back to my pouch when the car had an abrupt halt which caused me to drop my phone. It lied on the floor with the screen facing the air.

“Shit” I said.

John saw my phone who was revealing my lock screen which was me with the girls, each with different wacky poses. I was in the middle of the picture, giving the camera the duck face with my eyes meeting at the middle and two fingers at both sides of my cheeks. That photo was taken at my house, the celebration of my birthday. John took my phone from the floor and stared at my lockscreen. He was examining every faces. I can see from the corner of his eyes that he was looking at me in the picture. I saw his lips twitch to the side. I smiled, then looked at my phone again, that was at his hand, before he sees me looking at him. After a few seconds, John handed me my phone back.

The driver apologized for the surprise halt and asked us if something happened or if someone was hurt. We said we were okay so he continued to drive the limo.

“You look cute.” He told me while flashing me a breath-taking smile with his eyes sparkling even with the dimness of the night.

I took my phone and bowed my head again to hide the blush on my face. Jesus Christ thank you for creating this a beautiful creature sitting right in front of me who will be with me the whole night! I thought to myself. I giggled softly.

“Why?” John asked, sounded like he was amused.

I was slightly surprised so I fixed my face and looked at him.

“What?” I asked him faking curiosity.

“Why were you giggling?” he asked. That breath-taking smile still painted on his face.

I giggled again. “Nothing. I just remembered a joke my friend told me.

 Okay that was a lame excuse, mentally slapping myself.

“Tell me.” He insisted. He sat there, his elbows resting on his knees, hands tangled together and his face resting on top of his intertwined hands, eyes and ears at me. He looked so interested.