Chapter 1:

Chapter 1:

It was our first day as freshmen students and I was wearing my favorite black jeans and v-neck gray t-shirt paired with teal colored vans. My long black hair cascaded down below my breasts that were slightly curled at the bottom. My fats were peeking out of my shirt as I sat down on the empty seat at the end of the room. I've been studying in this school since I was 5 years old (lgood thing that this school has different buildings from kindergarten to high school) so I already know almost everyone in my grade and some in other higher and lower grades except for these new unfamiliar faces. Since it's our freshmen year, of course there'll be lots of new students in my grade.

I sitting at the back part of the room with Anthony James, he's a new guy and he's kind. Since we were quite plenty, we were divided into two sets and I was mixed with the new students along with few of my old classmates which aren't really my most favorite people because they are childish and spoiled. I sat beside him since I don't like sitting on the front rows beside those twig bitches. We had little chats, I asked him some questions and then we just became quiet all of a sudden because I didn't know what else to ask him. It was 8:30 when Ms. Jordan walked in front of the class.

"Okay. Good morning freshmen! I am Ms. Micah Jordan. And I'm your homeroom teacher!" She exclaimed with a wide grin in her face.

Everyone gave her a warm smile. "Since almost everyone here is new...let's have an introduction! Okay, let's start with..." she was about to point at some new student in the back row when she was quite rudely interrupted by the loud bang of the door. Everyone looked at the back to see who just entered the room. He was a guy. I didn't know him. His face wasn't familiar to me. I looked at him from head to toe examining the guy. He was wearing a red printed shirt and dark black pants partnered with black vans; he had a messy hair like Francisco Lachowski's only black; he has fair skin and quite an angled face, well I guess since I can only see his left side. I couldn't see his eyes since he was looking down. And as I examine his body, I noticed two things. First is that, it wasn't only Lachowski's hair that he has, but also his body. I raised both of my eyebrows and a smirk on my face impressed. Damn I said to myself. This guy has some bod! The second thing that I noticed is that, he was holding something on his right hand; a guitar. I smiled feeling more impressed. Wow, this guy has some bod and knows how to play the guitar?

My thoughts were interrupted by Ms. Jordan when she spoke to the guy. "Hello, Mister...?" she said... or more like she asked.

He raised his head and I finally saw his eyes. It was brown. He has a bridged nose and may I say kissable damn lips. "John Young" he said. His voice was quite deep for his age.

"Mister Young, it's nice of you to join us." He gave her a shy smile then looked down again.

I looked at Ms. Jordan and saw her raise an eyebrow and smirk like she has an evil idea planning in her head. Then she spoke.

"Okay, Mister John Young," she said emphasizing his name, "It's very clear that you are late and as a punishment, I want you to go in front and start the introduction for me."

Everyone's eyes went to John. He nodded at Ms. Jordan and was about to put down his guitar that was a few inches down the floor when Ms. Jordan stopped him.

"Oops. No, no, no, no, no Mister Young. You have a guitar. How long have you been playing?" She asked.

"Seven years now ma'am." He answered.

"Okay as an addition to being late, after you introduce yourself, I want you to entertain us with some songs you teenagers listen to these days."

I watched John Young as he got a grip of his guitar and headed in front of the class. Since I was at the back slouching in my seat, I straightened my body. From behind, I can see all the girls' eyes were at John's. Well, I can't blame them can I? They were checking him out... and quite frankly I was too.