Chapter 9

Wow. hi guys! I am back =)) After a year... LOL i am so sorry ive been busy (and still is) with school stuff. I was in the middle of doing one of my project then stopped and thought "what the hell im going to update my story." Sooooo yea here I am, hope youre all still with me. Im sorry if this chapter will be shitty or not good enough..but its the best i got i guess.

VOTE. COMMENT. ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY. SHARE. 

Enjoy!!!!! :)

Chapter 9

“You look wonderful, Serena.”

Oh my Lord. I don’t know if it’s what he said or the way he said it—low and deep as if he was seducing me, that made me want to melt right there. Holy fork.

I stood up and twirled while holding my dress. “I know, right?” I said smirking after I made a full 360 circle.

John stood up, resting the guitar at the side of the bench. “Can I have this dance?”

I stared at John. He was giving his hand out, his body bowed a little, but his head up.

“Wouldn’t we look uhm…stupid? Dancing without music?” I asked

He looked to his side, and I followed his eyes.

There, I saw the orchestra behind the gazebo prepared to play a song. I shook my head.He talked to them.

Well this guy is prepared. I looked back at him, and he was looking at me too, smirking.

“Can I have this dance?” He asked again.

I don’t know why but I felt like I needed to come up with an excuse. “I don’t dance.”

He stood straight his smirk fading. “Sure you do.”

I shook my head. “I don’t.”

“It’s just swaying.”

I wrinkled my nose. “I’m sorry.”

John frowned, and then looked down. “It’s okay.”

“Sorry, I--.” I said apologetically, feeling sad for him.

He sat down. “If you don’t want to dance with me Ser, it’s okay.”

“I…uh--”

“Just tell me. I can accept it. After all I’m just a guy asking a wonderful girl in front of him to dance, even asked an orchestra to play a song for them so they wouldn’t look stupid dancing without music, but then she rejects him. It’s okay, really. I’m totally fine.”

I cocked an eyebrow, showing him my seriously-are-you-giving-me-that look. “Seriously, John?”

“You know what, it’s okay. We can just go back inside---”

Damn it. “Fine, fine. You big baby. Let’s dance.”

He raised his head and I saw his eyes lit up, matching it with a wide grin that caused me to giggle.

He stood up. “Wait, wait! Let me ask you again.” He paused for a while, cleared his throat and bowed his eyes looking at me, “May I have this dance?”

I snorted. “Well of course you may,” I answered enthusiastically with my French accent as I bowed a little.

He grinned, stood straight and started to me. He held his right hand out and I placed mine there. He took my other hand and led both of them to his shoulders.