Introduction

The first word she ever told her sister was to run. It was a common theme with her brother as well. It is her daughter's favorite word and action.

Even though her family is back, the Apocalypse has to run harder than ever. The only thing she can hope for is that somehow the prediction of her death is wrong.

At least she knows she will never be alone again.

***

Caly got herself a job on "CSI: Miami," it looks like. Sorry about the confusion, JodietheWriter. ;)

This won't be updated until the other books are up to speed, and all I can say . . . you'll want to know about my other TLs before I do "The Next Doctor." I'll be pulling another "Ending of the Hours" thing. This book will also include Torchwood Season 3, the "Children of Earth" story arc.

Back to the namesake of the series! The 10th Apocalypse wears a burgundy turtleneck, white skinny jeans, brown cowboy boots, a white waterfall cardigan, her silver Gallifreyan wristwatch, and a sparkling silver scarf. Her naturally blonde hair is tied in fishtail braids, and her blue eyes match her brother's, Captain Jack Harkness. She speaks with an American accent. She is portrayed by Leven Rambin, and her theme is "Colchis Bull" from Percy Jackson: The Sea of Monsters.

Rose Tyler, regenerated into her Time Lady form, wears the same outfit she wore in Season 4: pink shirt, TARDIS blue leather jacket, black jeans, and black motor boots. Her golden blonde hair is shoulder length and wavy, and she shares Jenny's sugar brown eyes. She is still portrayed by Billie Piper.

Jenny is still on her first regeneration and wears what she wore in Season 4: dark olive green shirt, black cargo pants, brown army boots, and her blonde hair in a high ponytail. And she's still Georgia Moffett.

While I will update the other books first, if you have not, I would read a bit into "Fighting A New War," "Living In Time And Space," "Heating Things Up," and "Bad Wolf" to understand my three other TL OCs. Especially Anna, she's a cutie. I'm pulling another dimension crossover for "The Next Doctor," so I would advise learning where the TLs are in their storyline, and just learning who they are. All new regenerations since the last time J, Caly, and Alice met.

Keep an eye on this! I'll be back here soon!