Arguments ☆彡

Imagine you and Luke in a heated argument. He accused you of cheating when in reality, you were hanging out with your brother who obviously he haven't met. You ran to yours and Luke's shared room cos you cant handle the screaming anymore . You slammed the door shut, locked it so he wouldn't come in and let all your anger out by screaming and kicking stuff which ended up with you getting bruised toes. You flopped face first on the bed and sobbed for hours. Moments later he found the key to the room and let himself in. You were crying to the point the bed was shaking. (not vigorously but lightly) You felt the bed dip and arms snaking around your waist. Drops of water could be felt on the crook of your neck which you reckon was Luke's tears. "Go away." you muttered. But he didn't obey. "I wanted to apologize." You stayed quiet. "Im sorry I accused you of cheating. I found out he was your brother and I feel like an asshole of a boyfriend. Please forgive me." You didn't say anything. "Ok then..I'll just leave." he said. "Wait!" You practically shouted. A smile grew on his face and turned back to you. He re-wrapped his arms to your waist and cuddled you like it was his last. "I forgive you, you dipshit." A cute lil laugh escaped his lips. "Thank you." He kissed your forehead and stayed like that for the rest of the night.

I was watching a old o2l videos and got really sad cos I missed them and this idea popped in my head :) hope y'all enjoyed this cos Im actually proud of it. Comment,  Vote and do all that wattpad stuff. 😘😘
-Szara 🍉