Girlfriend Over Best Friend ☆彡

You're Luke's best friend and his girlfriend doesn't like you so and he has to choose between the both of you.. yikes.

you continued sat on the bed for quite some time, just thinking to yourself. you never realized how attractive your roommate was, although he was your best friend, you couldn't help but think about him in ways a best friend should NOT think of each other. you didn't know if it was really you thinking these things or someone foreign life form has sucked it's way through your brain and is making you think these unexplainable thoughts of him. you knew, however, this would never work out. you and him that is. Luke, you see, has a girlfriend. a very beautiful girlfriend, might I add. she was everything you weren't... (even though every single one of you is absolutely beautiful!!!) and you hated that. Luke's girlfriend was all he ever talked about and how sweet she was and how
much he loved her and every time you heard him start up you made an excuse to leave and go to another room. at this point, you were crying, you didn't want Luke to be with her. you loved him and there was nothing you could do about it. You walked downstairs, all too upset to do anymore thinking, to grab some ice cream, when you saw Luke and his girly friend standing at the door talking and smiling, when she saw you, her mouth drooped into a frown. The other thing about Luke's lady friend, was she didn't like you, AT ALL. it was like there was hate and then there was hate for YOU specifically from her. Luke looked back at you apologetically like it wasn't his fault, but you see, it was his fault, it was his fault for being him and making you fall in love with him, as well as this chick. you quickly grabbed what you needed and headed back upstairs, ignoring Luke's gaze as he watched you walk away. moments later you heard the door shut and you thought it was safe to go downstairs and throw away the now empty carton of ice cream and the various tissues you used during crying sessions and sappy movies. you plopped down on the couch beside Luke where he was watching a movie himself. "why don't you like her?" he asked facing you. "who?" you say confused. "H/GF/N; my girlfriend, you know she's really nice, well... sometimes. but she likes me!" he states frantically. thinking he couldn't hear you you say, "she's not the only one." "what?" "nothing, just forget it." you reply sighing and standing up, heading back up to your room. "Y/N you can't run away from your problems every time!!" he yells getting angry. "where are you getting that from! I'm just tired okay! and you yelling at me isn't helping. actually YOU aren't helping!!" you snap, "I'm not saying you should chose between us because I know you'd go with her in a heartbeat, so I don't even know why I'm here, I don't know why I fight to be with you!" you spit, racing up the stairs and packing an overnight bag. you hear his heavy footsteps following you quickly "w-what are you doing?" he asks, upset. you ignore him and push past him, walking out the door leaving Luke with the decision between you and his girlfriend.

(A/N): @lunaluke on tumblr ☆彡