Seas of Greece ☆彡

once I uploaded a blurb called 'Beautiful Eyes' and deleted it bc heres a new one:
"Woah" you heard from your boyfriend in front of you. you've been staring at him for a while now, not that anyone could blame you, but you couldn't help yourself, Luke was absolutely stunning. He had perfectly dirty blond hair (rip blond blond hair) insane blue eyes, perfect pink lips, and don't even get me started on his body, all in all, Luke is perfect. "What? is there something on my face?" you say quickly, straightening your posture and ghosting your hands over your face. You heard him laughing and his hands grab yours, pulling you into his lap so you're facing him. "just really love your eyes. They're pretty like... t-the seas of Greece." a blush crept it's way up to his cheeks and he hid his face in your shoulder, pulling your body closer to his. You blush as well, "Lukey your eyes are prettier! yours are like someone grabbed the sky and put them in your eyes." you could feel his cheeks heat up more and you giggled. "but baby yours are perfect! lots of people have eyes like mine, yours are... one of a kind and I get to look at them allllll the time. I'm pretty lucky eh?" he lifted his head off your shoulder and raised an eyebrow, smirk plastered on his face. you blush and lightly smack his shoulder "Shut up Lucas, you're making me blush!" he only laughs and peppers your face with kisses "you're so cuuuute, and i love youuuu"

@lunaluke on tumblr cos i cant write beautiful blurbs like she can