He finds you asleep on his side of the bed

NOT MINE, CREDS TO OWNER;
bananashemmo on tumblr

And he feels guilty. Recordings weren't supposed to take that long at the studio and now he was a complete train wreck, tiredness lingering in his veins. Carefully opening the door to your bedroom he had expected a passed out you on your pillow, drool coming down from your parted lips. But that wasn't the case this time and he had to squeeze his eyes to get a better view, not wanting to turn on the lights in case of waking you up. Your arms were draped around his pillow with your legs tangled in the sheets, your chest rising up and down deeply. He knew you had been waiting for him for at least two hours and even though the guilt was creeping up his spine he couldn't' stop smiling. Stripping down to his underwear he tried to push you lightly but without any progress he went over to the other side of the bed and rested. "Sleepy head." He cooed and caressed your arm lightly. Draping the sheets over himself he rested his face on top of your pillow and grabbed you easily by the waist. It still wasn't enough to wake you up but Luke didn't mind, settled down by cradling your sleeping body in the warm embrace of his arms and chest.