Tobuscus x Reader

Well it's been a while
But I felt I should write
So here you go
For @Abinator2302
--------------------------------------------
You lay on casually on the couch of your boyfriend Toby Turner's house. He hadn't been creating much content on his channel lately and this was starting to worry you. Everyday he would sit, play video games, and try to come up with creative ideas for a new video for his main channel, Tobuscus. But each day he sat in defeat, with no idea in sight.

The only time he did create content was when he really had to. Someone wanted to sponsor him so he had to make something. But even then it was never as creative as something he had come up with in his free time.

You were drawn out of your thoughts suddenly when your boyfriend came into the room and flopped down on the couch next to you. "Hey" he said "Hello love" you said, kissing him gently on the forehead. "I don't get it!" He said in defeat and frustration "I have a brain that's usually buzzing with ideas for great new Tobuscus videos. New songs, new things with Griffon. But I haven't had a good idea in months." He rested his elbows on his legs and put his head in his hands. "I wish I could come up with something. People are just going to unsubscribe since I haven't made anything." "Hey!" You said "Don't say that love. Sure you haven't had an idea in a while, sure you haven't made any content. But just because of that, it doesn't mean everyone is going to unsubscribe. Because if they really care about you like I do" you pointed at your chest "they'll continue to stick with you through thick and thin. Because there are people out there who care about you Toby. So don't try to rush your ideas. They'll come when they come."

You took your arms and wrapped them around his waist and gave him a big hug. "Thanks Y/N" he said "for always sticking with me." "I love you" you said. "I love you too." He said, then kissing you lightly on the cheek."
-------------------------------------------
I felt like I needed to write this more for myself.
Thank you all for sticking with me.
-Love, Kay