Supernatural Angels x reader Guitar Hero

Your POV

Dean and Sam had a hunt to go on and you were their go to Cas babysitter. You were sitting in the bunker with Cas on the couch not a clue of what to do. You looked at the TV and saw that the Xbox was on.
You had a mischievous glint in your eye. "Cas" you said " do you want to play some video games?" It was took a moment for Cas to respond. " I do not know how to play video games Y/N but maybe you could teach me."
"Alright" you said. You headed over to where the Xbox and found Guitar Hero already loaded. You quickly went to get the instruments. " Be right back Cas" you said.
You soon came back with a microphone two guitars and a drum set. " Okay Cas" you said " Let's play some Guitar Hero"

~~~~~~~Time Skip Brought To You By Dancing Doctors~~~~~~~~

Half an hour later you and the angels were rocking out on Guitar Hero. Cas had fallen in love with this game and insisted that he invite his brothers.
You were on microphone, Cas and Balthazar on guitar and Gabriel on drums.
Literally it was the best time of your life.
"Okay guys my song pick this time." You said. You found Carry On My Wayward Son by Kansas and clicked on it. "Let's do this." You said. (I don't know if this is actually a song on Guitar Hero but bear with me)

Dean's POV

Sam and I pulled up to the bunker in my Baby. The hunt wasn't that hard just a Salt n' Burn. We walked up the steps to the bunker and opened the door. I was awestruck at what I saw.

"Carry on my wayward son!" Y/N sang. I didn't know she could sing?
I looked to the right of Y/N to see Cas and Balthazar shredding it on the guitar while Gabe rocked out on the drums. "Are they playing Guitar Hero?" Asked Sam probably just as awestruck as I was. "Shhh" I said " Let it happen."

"Don't you cry no more.No!" Y/N sang.
Cas started a guitar solo.
Dang they were good at this game.

Your POV

"YASSSS BEST DAY EVER!THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAT BEING ALONE AT HOME!" You thought. Dang these angels were good at this!
"Don't you cry no more" you sang the last line as the angels hit their last notes. Then you heard clapping from behind you. You quickly turned around to see Sam and Dean standing behind you clapping. " uhm hi guys " you said awkwardly. You saw the angels turned around at Sam and Dean. " Hello" said Cas to Sam and Dean

Luckily you didn't get busted for playing their Guitar Hero.

Until they found out you guys had beaten their high score.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that's it! Hope you enjoyed it and feel free to request!