11 x Reader part 1

Hey guys! Sorry for such a long wait. This was a request by @larnijade02 . Hope you enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Y/N!" the doctor yelled.

You had been his companion for almost a year now and you had become great friends.

Just earlier that day the that day the two of you ( and the TARDIS of course) had traveled back in time to when Marie Antoinette was queen of France to save her from the cybermen who had come upon to upgrade her.

Now you had saved Marie and had her safely in the TARDIS but you had to take care of the cybermen.

Since you were the doctor's companion they had were attempting to delete you.

They had backed you on to a ledge and had there weapons pointed at you.

They doctor was about to use his screwdriver against them but you had come to the edge of the ledge ( no rhyme intended ) and had fallen off.

If he had yelled your name you hadn't heard.

"Goodbye doctor" you said as you fell through the air, a tear rolling down your cheek, bracing for impact with the ground.

~~Doctor's POV~~

I had yelled her name but I don't think she heard.

I had told myself I wouldn't fall in love with my companion but I guess I just couldn't help it.

But now she's gone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HOLY MOTHER OF CLIF HANGER!!!
So sorry to end it this way. Part 2 coming soon!