Summer Of Our Lives

The beginning of summer is supposed to be fun right? For me no. I just found out that tomorrow, I'll be moving to a small town in England. After living in Ireland for all of my life I have to move to England?! If it wasn't for the stupid rouges my life wouldn't be ruined! All I hope for is that I don't find my mate. I can't get my heart broken again my life was shattered along with my heart. I can't even look at another man without seeing his face..

Shaking out of my thoughts I continued packing since I have to leave tomorrow stupid plane schedules. Atleast most of my friends are in my pack and I can leave my old life behind me. But what if they call us freaks because of our accents? What if no one likes us? I hate it when people don't like me it makes me feel weird.

Sighing I put my bags by my bedroom door. All my clothes were packed now all I have to pack is my bathroom. Slumping slightly I grabbed a box that said bathroom written on it and trudged into my bathroom I looked in the mirror and checked my appearance my brown hair was in a messy bun and my bright blue eyes lost there twinkle. I was wearing blue cotton short shorts showing off my slightly pale skin. A tight fitted white shirt showed off my curves and C cupped breast I guess you can say I was the average looking teenager the only difference from most teenagers was my thick Irish accent but I loved it.

Sighing I sat down on the floor criss crossed I opened my cabinet and started packing my bathroom stuff.

Once I was done I brought my box into my room I wrote Libby's bathroom on it and sat it next to the other bags. I sighed and got in bed my last night in the bed I grew up in....

**Daniel's P.O.V.**

People in my pack were rushing around getting the place settled for the newcomers tomorrow. I was kind of excited because what if I find my mate? I can't wait to find my mate I would do anything and everything for her. I just hope that when I do find her she wont reject me....

*CAUTION NEEDS MAJOR EDITING*