Chapter 5

Right now I'm at the mall with Kali going shopping. We're having a girls day I've told her everything that's happened. It felt good talk about it to someone other than my wolf.

Right now we are looking around in forever twenty one looking at all the cute clothes I really like shopping and my mom gave me her credit card since mine wasn't working. I looked through the clothes and grabbed a cute shirt that said No Boyfriend = No Problem. I smirked and grabbed my size I grabbed another one saying Wild One with a wolf on the bottom of it that was howling. 

I went over to the jeans and got two pairs ones a light pair of ripped skinny jeans and the other is black and is ripped. I went over to the jumpers and got a cute Aeropostale one that was light blue and a purple skater one. I looked around and went over to the underwear and bras I got some cute underwear that were my size and some cute bras. I went over to the shirts that were hung up along the walls I got on that was cheetah print and it was off the shoulder it was really cute I got a white leather jacket also. I got some black leather pants and another cute shirt. 

After I was done buying clothes I paid for them and walked with Kali over to the shoe store we went in and looked around I got some leather knee high boots that were my size and some cute flip flops I went over to the flats and got some for dancing and going to parties.

Once we were done we paid and walked over to the food court we got a medium pizza and we each got a pop. We carried our food, drinks and bags over to an empty table we got situated and started eating.

"So Libby do you want to go to Victoria secrets?" Kali asked

"Sure" I shrugged

"Yay they have some really cute clothes and then they have this perfume I want" She said

"Sounds good" I nodded

She grinned and started eating again I chuckled softly and continued eating I was staring off into space when a hand waved across my face.

"Libby? Hello?" Kali smirked

"Oh uh you ready?" I asked

"Yeah lets go" 

I nodded and grabbed my bags we walked to Victoria's secret and went in I looked around and saw some pretty cute outfits/undergarments I walked over and got a black and pink bra and matching underwear you can never have enough of undergarments. I also grabbed another pair but this pair was lime green and black. 

Once I was satisfied I went over to the perfume's I smelt some and decided on some cherry blossom and a vanilla bottle. I carried everything over to the counter and paid for my stuff I grabbed my bags and went over to Kali.

"Ready?" I asked

"Yeah let's go" She smiled

I nodded and we walked out of the store to the doors so we could go to the parking lot we walked over to my jeep and got in we threw out bags in the back and I started driving back to our pack house.

 Once we got back to the pack house we walked in and went to the elevator people were running around the house laughing when we got into the elevator me and Kali looked at each other and shrugged.

"That was weird usually it's quiet" Kali said

"Yeah I guess everybody's happy today" I shrugged

When we got to our floor we parted ways and went into our rooms I put all my things away and sighed I jumped in bed and snuggled under the covers. I checked all my social sites then decided to take a short nap..

~After Nap~

 I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my door I groaned and got up I walked over to the door and opened it.

"Yeah?" I asked

"Sweetie it's time for dinner" My mum said

"Okay mum be down there in a bit" I smiled

She smiled and nodded I sighed and closed the door I changed into some black short shorts and my white tube top. After I was dressed in some more comfortable clothes I walked to the elevator and got in I pushed the buttons and waited until it took me to the bottom floor. 

I walked down the halls to the dinning room I went in and looked around everybody was laughing and talking. For supper it was pork chops and some vegetables. I sighed and took my usual seat next to my brother.

After supper I said goodnight to everyone and went outside I inhaled the fresh air I walked to the woods and went in I stripped and shifted into my wolf. I grabbed my clothes and took off running deeper into the woods. 

After running for about twenty to thirty minutes I came to a stop in a small clearing with trees surrounding it. It was kind of hidden just the way I liked it I sat my clothes down and looked around the birds chirped in the night and wild wolves howled in the night. I sighed and laid down on my belly putting my head down on my paws.

I kept my eyes open and heard some rustling I looked over and saw that there was a small pack of wolves passing through I smiled and stayed in my hiding spot. The alpha male sniffed the air and looked directly at me. I stood up and bowed slightly showing that I wasn't a threat he nodded back and hurried the other wolves away from me.

I lifted my head and howled not long after that I heard other howls I smiled and looked the pack of wolves that just passed were howling. I smiled and picked up my clothes I took off running full speed towards the lake that was in the back of the forest in a unmarked territory. I know there may be rouges but I highly doubt it.

I pushed my legs faster until I reached the waterfall I huffed and dropped my clothes I got a drink of the water once I was done I glanced around and noticed there was a deer I smiled and watched it as it ate away on the grass. I sighed and picked my clothes up again and ran back into the territory I pushed my legs fast and ran back to my clearing.

But this time there was a auburn colored wolf there from the power radiating off of it I could tell it was Daniel. I growled at him making him jump he spun around and stood tall I shook my head and let out a wolfy laugh.

'You are really stupid' I said

'What? Are you jealous?' He asked

'Me? Of what? That slut? Ha! I was going to give you another chance but what you did you ruined your chance' I snorted

After that I snapped at him and growled before picking my clothes up in my mouth again and bolting towards the pack house. 

Once I got back I shifted and threw my clothes on I jogged inside and went to the elevator once I got to my floor I got out and went into the bathroom I did my nightly routine then walked out into my room.

I played some music I played Just Give Me A Reason by P!nk and got in bed after turning the lights off. I got under the covers and let sleep take over.