Chapter 6

Hey guys before you read this chapter remember to listen to the song on the side while you listen to it.. Also there is a pic of Kali on the side thank you guys!xx

**Libby's P.O.V.**

I can't do this why am I even here? Daniel has a new 'mate' I don't talk to anyone so what am I doing here? Nobody wants me. I am worthless I can't do anything write I'm not perfect like everybody else wants me to be. I just cant do this anymore so I am doing what I think is best right now I have bleach mixed with wolfs bane. I also have some silver in it so maybe I can get out of this mess.. sighing I grabbed the cup my door was locked and my music is playing in the background I took the cup to my lips and looked at my reflection one more time I closed my eyes tightly and drank the cup till it was gone I slumped down the wall and took out the razor I cut each of my wrists four times. I already wrote a letter so everyone will know why I just hope everyone can live a better life without me...

**Daniel's P.O.V**

Right now I am walking over to the other pack house I really need to talk to Libby my wolf is driving me crazy telling me something bad is happening so I quickened my pace I took off in a full run. Once I got to the house I busted through the door to the elevator I pushed the button and waited once the doors opened I followed her scent to her room. The music was blaring I tried opening the door but it was locked I knocked but nobody answered I shouted her name I put my ear up to the door a very faint heart beat was almost stopped it was barely beating I gasped and kicked the door in it was like in slow motion Libby fell to the ground her eyes went to the back of her head like a seizure and her heart stopped her wrists were cut bleeding everywhere not healing I rushed over to her.

"Oh god no Libby no come back to me baby no!" I shouted

I ripped off my shirt and put presser to her wounds trying to stop the bleeding tears streamed down my face. My love, my mate was dying right before my eyes and I can't do anything about it.

"Help!" I yelled

A few more moments later her mum and dad rushed through the door they gasped and ran over I got up and mind linked the doctor telling her to be ready I picked Libby up in my arms and rushed her to the elevator with her parents on each side I sniffled explaining to them that I just got here and found her like this.

Once the doors opened we rushed out her mom and dad were in the back with her while I sped out of the driveway towards the pack hospital.

The whole time I was on my way I was praying that she would be okay.....

**Omg don't hate me!! Sorry for the late update haha love you guys!!<3