Chapter 8

**Libby's P.O.V**

The boys all sat around the bed and Daniel sat next to me in the chair Niall was sitting at the foot of my bed.

"Shouldn't the doctor be in here?" I asked

Daniel nodded and scrambled out the door I sighed and turned towards Niall.

"Soo.." I said

"Why?" Niall asked

"Why what?" I aked

"Why did you do it?" He sighed

"I-I just couldn't take it anymore the world is a better place without me" I mumbled

"What!?" He roared

"You heard me!" I snapped

"Libby" He said softer

I sighed and sat back in the bed rubbing my temples.

"Can we just talk about this later?" I asked

"Okay we better let you sleep anyways get better" He sighed

I nodded and hugged the boys before they left. I covered up some more since it was chilly. A few moments later the doctor came in with Daniel behind her.

She talked to me a bit and told me what was going on I just nodded and acted like I knew what she was talking about the only thing I knew that she was taking about is when she said I would have to be taking medicines and get my system flushed out. I nodded and told her thank you before she left.

It was just me and Daniel in the room so it was a little awkward. It was just silence.

"Wheres my mum and dad?" I asked

"They just left before you woke up they should be almost here" He said

"Oh can you please tell them not to come I want to get some sleep" I yawned

He just nodded and kept his face expressionless I sighed and turned on my side snuggling junder the covers letting my eyes droop shut..

**Daniels P.O.V.**

After I contacted her parents I sighed and got up out of the chair after I heard her soft snoring. I walked over to the door and slipped out of it closing it softly behind me after turning off the lights.

I walked down the hall to the front doors I opened them and stepped outside the sun was shining and it was a little warm I sighed and shifted into my auburn colored wolf before bolting into the woods towards the pack house to take a shower and change clothes.

After my shower I got dressed in my black gym shorts and white v neck. I brushed my hair and put a Beanie on. I walked out of my bathroom after brushing my teeth and went over to my phone I slipped it into my pocket then walked out of my bedroom.

I went downstairs into the kitchen I sighed and went over to the fridge I made me a sandwich and ate it I drank a soda before jogging outside and back over to the pack hospital.

Once I got back to the pack hospital I went inside and walked down the halls to Libby's room I kept replaying what I wanted and needed to say in my head as I walked quietly through her door I smiled at her she was eating lunch.

"Feeling better?" I asked

She nodded and continued eating I sat down next to her and waited for her to finish once she was done I cleared my throat.

"I think we should talk" I said

"About what?" She asked

"I need to tell you something" I said

"Go on" She encouraged

"Well.. I need to tell you that I am so sorry for how stupid I was I just I don't know I don't have any reason to do what I did.. I just Libby I really want to get to know you I want us to be like mates I want to wake up every morning with you in my arms and tell you how beautiful you are I just I... I love you Libby and I want us to work" I said

She didn't say anything so I sighed and got up I walked towards the door about to leave when her voice stopped me.

"Daniel I-I love you too"