Chapter 9

**Libby's P.O.V**

He froze at the door.
Oh god what the hell did I just say!? Oh my freaking gosh. I mean should I give him a chance? He really hurt me if he would have given me a chance then I would have been happier but no I had to be a little.. bitch and say no what the hell is wrong with me? That's why I said I was better off dead then I wouldn't be in this situation right now just ugh. I hate my life so much right now I have no idea what to do my wolf won't speak to me and I am getting kind of scared.. I was taken out of my thoughts by warm lips on mine I was shocked at first but I started kissing him back.

The tingles were mesmerizing I just couldn't get enough I pulled him down on the bed with me he was ontop each arm on one side of my body. The kiss was getting pretty heated when there was a knock on the door. I pushed him off of me and sat up straight and cleared my throat.

"Yeah?" I asked

The door opened and my brothers and parents walked in my mom rushed over to me and hugged me tightly sobbing into my shoulder I hugged her back and cried with her my dad came on the other side and soon it was a group hug. My brothers joined us we cried into each others shoulders as we hugged. After a few more moments we pulled away they sat on the chairs and Daniel excused himself so we could talk.

After about an hour of talking and crying they said that they were going to head home I hugged them once more and shooed them out the door I smiled and waited for Daniel I sat back in the bed and sighed the Doctor had talked to my parents about everything. When the door opened I smiled at Daniel and ushered him to the bed he grinned and walked over he laid in bed next to me and pulled me close to his body. I sighed in content and snuggled closer to his body he rubbed circles on the small of my back and hummed to me as I fell asleep..

**Going Home**

Today was the day I got to go home I was so happy to go home and sleep in my bed Daniel put his arm around me as we walked out the door to his car we got in and made small talk as he drove back to my pack house. I was wearing sweat pants and a black 1D hoodie. I sighed and leaned back in the chair. 

Once we got to the pack house I got out and walked hand in hand with Daniel into the house we walked up the stairs into the house I sighed and closed the door behind us the lights were off until they flickered on and everybody yelled 'SURPRISE' I jumped slightly and laughed there was a cake on the coffe table that said Welcome Home I smiled at them and thanked them.

After chatting with some of the pack members and eating some cake I was pretty tired I still was hurting slightly my wolf finally talked to me so I was happy. I asked Daniel to stay the night with me and he agreed I smiled and lead him to the elevator after saying goodnight to everybody. 

Once we got up to my floor we walked to my room I played some music softly in the background and pulled out some black short shorts and a jersey I also grabbed new underwear.

"I'm gonna go take a shower. Stay in here" I said

"Okay." He smiled 

I smiled back and walked out of the room to the bathroom I closed the door and started the shower I brushed my teeth while it was heating up then once I was done brushing my teeth I got in the shower and started my shower routine but washing my hair twice since I was out for a month.

Once I was done and dressed I turned the lights off after putting my hair up in a messy bun I walked out of the bathroom and went into my bathroom. Daniel was laying on my bed flipping through a magazine. I walked over to him and snatched the magazine I threw it on the floor and jumped on him I kissed him before moving over on my spot. I laughed when he got ontop of me and started tickling me. Once he stopped we looked deep into each other's eyes.

"Daniel?" I asked

"Hmm?" He murmured

"Mark me" I smiled

"What?" He asked

"Mark. Me" I said slower

"You sure?" He asked

"Gosh dang it do it!" I snapped annoyed

"Okay,Okay" He chuckled

He kissed my jawline down my neck to my collar bone to the place he was going to bite me at he kissed it softly before extending his canines and biting down. A rush of pain hit me then it was quickly was replaced with pleasure. After he was done he licked the blood off and kissed it he laid down beside me and pulled me closer to his body.

"Now your mine" He purred