Chapter 7

**Daniel's P.O.V**

One month that's how long she has been in a coma I haven't left her side once only to go to the bathroom or eat. I can barely sleep my wolf won't talk to me I am miserable I hate myself I haven't read the note yet but I want to but I am to nervous to read what she wrote about me. The doctors said that they pumped her stomach and she should be waking up anytime soon she has a few scars on her wrists but other than that she is doing fine. She is still laying there in the hospital bed with tubes sticking out of her. 

I am such a terrible person why did I have to be so stupid? Why did I have to say all those things to her? I should have just waited for her and she would still be here just fine. I miss hearing her voice seeing those beautiful eyes. I just wish I could have been there sooner to tell her how beautiful she is to me and how much I love her and that I am so sorry for everything that I did I just.. I just can't live without her I need my baby back...

**Libby's P.O.V.**

 I was in a field just me the sun was shining and I was wearing a white sundress that went just above my knees. I was walking towards something I don't know what my legs were working on there own I just went along with it smiling for some reason. 

"Libby?" A angelic voice called

"Yes?" I asked

"Ah there you are hun I need to speak with you it's about your choices I am disappointed in you. You belong there give him a chance okay? You can't live in your past things happen for a reason to make you stronger now when I send you back there you better give him a chance okay?" She said

"Um okay" I said

"Bye, bye for now love" She said

Then everything went black...

**Daniel's P.O.V.**

 I had my head in my hands when the door busted open I jumped up and looked over at the person who busted the door a very angry One Direction stood there with shaking figures Niall stalked up to me and punched me hard in the side of the face. My head went to the side I gasped slightly and put my hand over my cheek.

"What the hell man?" I growled

"Thats for my cousin you prick it's your fault shes here" He growled

I growled back at him but slumped my shoulders in defeat my wolf laughed and said thats what I get I just told him to shut up then blocked him off. I sighed and rubbed my hand along my face.

"I already know what I did okay? I didn't know this would happen" I sighed

"But it did my cousin is lying motionless on the bed in the hospital because of YOU!" He shouted 

The boys were holding him back and his usual blue eyes were pitch black wow his wolf must really love there cousin he's on full attack and kill mode I gulped and but kept my head high I am a freaking Alpha what am I scared of? Oh yeah if I killed Niall then all there fan base along with Libby would kill me... 

"Calm down mate" One of the boys said

"CALM DOWN? CALM DOWN?!" He roared

"Stop" A voice croaked

I spun around to see Libby trying to sit up I gasped and ran over to her helping her up I grabbed the cup of water and gave it to her she gulped it down.

"Thanks" She muttered

"Libby?" Five voices asked

"Hey boys" She smiled weakly