Is that a...baby?

Giselles POV
We walked slowly around the corner. We moved one foot at a time, each and everyone of us nervous for what we may see next. Soon we could not avoid it anymore. I stepped nervously around the corner following Maddie until she stopped. I saw them first....
"There they are" said Maddie pointing to a table at the back. I saw their hair first. They had their backs to us and hadn't noticed that we were standing behind them. I looked around at everyone. James and Riley were at the back holding hands so were Cierra and Skylar. All the other dancers had joined their hands together in support. I felt a gentle tap on my hand and I looked down. There was a finger tapping on my hand wanting to take a hold of it. I followed the arm to the owner and saw Michelle looking at me softly. I gently took a hold of her hand before nodding to Maddie, indicating she should go. She didn't though.
       Miss Kate walked first. The gentle tapping of her shoes vibrated of the walls of the cafe as she stepped closer and closer. I watched as Noah and Richelles heads drifted upwards as they noticed the new sound. Together as a team we walked behind her following her every step. When she got to the very end of cafe she walked past Noah and Richelle, before turning back around on one heel to look at them. I watched as she jumped back in shock. Her eyes widening and her hands shaking. There was suddenly a soft voice of a person who I hadn't heard speak in over a year. Richelle.
"You're late" she said jokingly, although there was a hint of shakiness. Miss Kate just continued to stare at her. Soon the rest of us had reached her at the end of the cafe. I closed my eyes for a moment in preparation before opening them and staring at them. I heard a gasp of shock from everyone around me. I felt my eyes grow wide in shock and my mouth drop slowly downwards. There they were. Sitting proudly on their seats with menus in front of them. They had changed so much. Noah had grown a few inches taller and developed more muscle. He smiled at us and I noticed it hadn't changed at all. Although he looked energetic, I saw a hint of tiredness in his eyes. My eyes slowly drifted downwards to his hands which were clasped tightly in front of him on the menu. My eyes then drifted towards Richelle. Her bright blonde hair was curled and tumbled down her back perfectly. She had a small amount of make up on and when she smiled nervously at us I saw she had developed small creases at the sides of her eyes. What shocked me the most about her was what was placed gently in her arms......a baby. My breath caught in the back of my throat. A baby! An actual baby! I looked at everyone around me to see them staring at the little bundle in Richelle's arms. The baby was wrapped in a blanket and a little hat was placed delicately on its head. I looked closer at its face. It definitely had Richelle's mouth and Noah's nose. Suddenly there was a voice from behind me
"Oi! Did you never think about mentioning the baby, hey!" Shouted West as he pointed angrily at Maddie, who was standing in the corner. She shrugged her shoulders as a means of saying sorry. Miss Kate slowly entered out of her daze of shock. She placed a hand on the soft covering of one of the chairs before dropping ungracefully  down onto the seat. She placed her head down into her palms before looking up again after a few moments. She licked her lips nervously. Before saying
"Umm....the baby......its yours isn't it? It's the reason you left."
I turned my head from Miss Kate to look at Noah and Richelle. They were staring down at the bundle in Richelle's arms. They stared for a few moments before staring up into each other's eyes. Noah broke away and looked into down at the table before nodding and saying
"Yeah"
That's the reason they left. Why hadn't they told us? We could have supported them both. I felt the anger growing inside of me. Suddenly I could not hold it in anymore.
"So that's the reason you left? We could have helped you, you know. We could have supported you throughout the pregnancy. Did you not trust us?"
I said angrily, my long curly hair whipping me in the face. I felt my face redden. I felt Michelle's hand taking a hold of mine again. I knew what she was trying to do. She was trying to calm me down but it wasn't working.
Suddenly, I heard Riley speak, I turned my head towards her.
"Giselle, don't be angry at them. Maybe they couldn't tell us! Just look at them Giselle, look at there faces. They are terrified!"
I turned my head back around to look at them. She was right. They looked so scared. I felt my anger drift away and suddenly I felt guilty. I couldn't look at them much longer so I dragged my head so it faced the ground. There was a thick tension in the air.
        Noah coughed and scratched at the back of his head. He looked up from the table.
"Umm.....are parents.....well.....they aren't very....well you could say...they don't really like each other anymore"
I stared at Noah with confusion. Richelle looked at him encouraging him to continue.
"Many years ago our parents used to be friends" he clasped his hands together.
"Me and Richelle would spent every waking minute with each other. Until one night.....out parents got into an argument and practically declared war on each other. Me and Richelle....well...we were still allowed to go to the next step, but we were told we could not speak to each other. Well at the internationals party, somebody spiked the punch-"
There was a sharp gasp as we remembered that night. I don't remember much from that party!
"Me and Richelle had some....and well....I think you can guess what happened." He pointed to the baby who was slowly starting to wake.
"About a week later when Richelle told me she was pregnant, we both knew we couldn't stay. Our parents would make us give the baby up, we couldn't let them. So we decided that night that we would run away with each other to raise our baby in safety of my aunts house. Our parents wouldn't notice we had left, my parents had just gotten back from a trip and Richelle's parents had just got back from work. So we escaped."
No one spoke. We were shocked. We didn't even realise. How could we not know about there parents? Miss Kate coughed before speaking.
"You're parents did notice, or maybe it was more your mothers. Well anyway the night you guys left, they called the police after your mother-" she pointed at Richelle "- noticed you weren't out in the garden. They were so worried. We all were....." She looked down.
Noah soon followed her lead and directed his eyes to the menus in front of him. There was a thick tension in the air. They had no choice! They left because of their parents! I felt my eyes also drift down to mine and Michelle's locked hands.
        Suddenly a voice broke the silence. Skylar. She moved herself from the back to the front, leaning down and gently stroking the babies soft cheek. She smiled in adoration. Her eyes brightened with happiness.
"Is it a boy or a girl?"

Ok guys I have no clue on whether to make the baby a boy or a girl, so I would really like your opinion. Also the next step season 3 finale is tonight!